Small old baler anyone?

Hoffa82

Small old baler anyone?

Post by Hoffa82 »

Hello all, I've been away from virtual farming for a while but getting back into it now.
I'm starting a small farm with older equipment, but I've not been able to find a fitting baler.
Does anyone have a recommendation of one?

Preferably for small square bales, that can be loaded by hand on a trailer.

Or if there isn't anyone available, perhaps someone knows if any modder is making one?
I'm not requesting anyone make this mod, but if there's one on the way I can hold out and wait for it.

Thanks in advance, and it feels good to get back into this game again after a long time.
Hoffa82

Re: Small old baler anyone?

Post by Hoffa82 »

Oh, thanks, the Hesston one I've seen, but I must have overlooked the Fortschritt :blushnew:
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Be careful if you are using seasons though, I found out the hard way and a years worth of hay which I meticulously stacked by hand disappeared overnight.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Diniz Farms rereleased Appalaches Modding’s John Deere 348.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

The Gallignani small baler pairs with the autoloading bale trailer from TopAce. The bales are 500 liter as was the New Holland small baler that used to be on the modhub. The autoload trailer will not work with the Hesston, as the Hesston bales are 1000 liters. The Fortschritt baler pairs with one of the Fortschritt trailers from AAA modding. You can configure the trailer for silage to accept from it's left side and hook it up to the baler.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 pm The Gallignani small baler pairs with the autoloading bale trailer from TopAce. The bales are 500 liter as was the New Holland small baler that used to be on the modhub. The autoload trailer will not work with the Hesston, as the Hesston bales are 1000 liters. The Fortschritt baler pairs with one of the Fortschritt trailers from AAA modding. You can configure the trailer for silage to accept from it's left side and hook it up to the baler.
Just FYI, the amount of liters has nothing to do with the autoload not working, it's the physical bale dimensions that cause the issues.
Playing on PC and PS4
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:47 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 pm The Gallignani small baler pairs with the autoloading bale trailer from TopAce. The bales are 500 liter as was the New Holland small baler that used to be on the modhub. The autoload trailer will not work with the Hesston, as the Hesston bales are 1000 liters. The Fortschritt baler pairs with one of the Fortschritt trailers from AAA modding. You can configure the trailer for silage to accept from it's left side and hook it up to the baler.
Just FYI, the amount of liters has nothing to do with the autoload not working, it's the physical bale dimensions that cause the issues.
I’m not saying you are wrong bit I’m pretty sure the bale dimensions are the same. Is it more to do with coding?

There was a baler that makes slightly smaller round bales than the in game 4000 size, and it was accepted by TopAce’s autoload.

DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I think, at least with round bales. A trailer has the maximum bale dimensions set (for the Ursus and other it’s usually 1.3m for diameter, or a 4’x4’ bale) and anything smaller works.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:39 pm
I’m not saying you are wrong bit I’m pretty sure the bale dimensions are the same. Is it more to do with coding?

There was a baler that makes slightly smaller round bales than the in game 4000 size, and it was accepted by TopAce’s autoload.
They're definitely different sizes. I've been through the xml files on them. I've also changed the capacity on the bales and it still takes them.
Last edited by Drmattymd on Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing on PC and PS4
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:26 pm

There definitely different sizes. I've been through the xml files on them. I've also changed the capacity on the bales and it still takes them.
Since you’re on PC and I can’t check all that I’ll yeild to you. So if the modder that made the Hesston changed the dimensions, the autoload trailer by TopAce would collect them?

DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:54 pm
Drmattymd wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:26 pm

There definitely different sizes. I've been through the xml files on them. I've also changed the capacity on the bales and it still takes them.
Since you’re on PC and I can’t check all that I’ll yeild to you. So if the modder that made the Hesston changed the dimensions, the autoload trailer by TopAce would collect them?
That and/or switch the bale files.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

thanks for telling me about the Deere
Fyi theres a New Holland thats been out for awhile (2 I believe)
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Yep, European model and the thrower is a bit goofy. That and the fact I’m both a Deere and auger feed fan is why I like.
Hoffa82

Post by Hoffa82 »

Thanks for the answers everyone.