False accusations

DEERE317

Re: False accusations

Post by DEERE317 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:33 pm
dziuch wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:23 pm But Tetris... Tetris is safe, right...? Right...? :)
Idk you are forcing pieces to go to together that might not want to go together. You are assuming their identity and making them do something they might not want to do haha.
If We’re not careful we may accidentally stumble into non joking politics... :lol:
As for GTAV I think there’s a lot of (highly illegal and unethical) stuff besides running from cops that it kind of approvingly presents to the player... (I’m putting together limited pieces I’ve heard from when I watched LTT and was “on the loop” on computer news, my friend talking about it, and FormalPickle)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It is the parents responsibility if they don't want their kid to play a game. If your old enough to play it, it is rated m, then you know it is just a game and not real life.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:34 pm
Patton_M47 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:32 pm people are stupid its a shame I have a really dumb neighbor she claims to be the best farmer in my area yet 6 of her calves froze to death
Out of how many...?
6 out of 6 because of not putting them into a barn is much different than 6/1,000 from a freak cold snap/snow storm/inability to find in time.
6 out of less 20 and she knew where they were trust me this woman is very very stupid most of her family really dislikes her she been kicked off of two farms so far
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

Wow what a load if misinformation and complete bull stuff that facebook post is reported that for misinformation thats ridiculous 🙄
Farming is Life ( Respect Farmers )
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:57 pm It is the parents responsibility if they don't want their kid to play a game. If your old enough to play it, it is rated m, then you know it is just a game and not real life.
Seeing as how clueless to technology many older parents are and how many younger ones don’t care about their kids that’s a tall order...
And seeing what some middle schoolers are like it doesn’t take much to see where problems would arise.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Illinois Farmer

So you support banning a video game..... give me a break. People need to learn to grow up and take responsibility for their actions.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:49 pm So you support banning a video game..... give me a break. People need to learn to grow up and take responsibility for their actions.
All I can say is I grew up watching the "Bugs & Daffy Show" on Saturday mornings as a kid, and not once as an adult have I ever stuck my finger in the barrel of a shotgun, tried to skate with a giant rocket tied to my back or dropped an anvil on someone's head.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Illinois Farmer

Exactly haha. I never had an urge to shoot policeman and steal cars or run people over ha
JamP

Post by JamP »

What's more, the government shouldn't decide what kind of content I can and can't consume.

We are free of these types of censorship in Brazil. Real life in some places here is a little worse than GTAV... Lol
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:09 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:56 pm

That's why Illinois congress is trying to ban gta, because people will try to do what they do in a video game.
Strange times we live in
All I know is that people actually thing Red Skull was a an actual real person in World War 2 because of the Marvel Avengers and affiliated movies. The movie "Idiocracy" has more of a chance to become a documentary with each passing day.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:09 pm All I know is that people actually thing Red Skull was a an actual real person in World War 2 because of the Marvel Avengers and affiliated movies. The movie "Idiocracy" has more of a chance to become a documentary with each passing day.
Guess said people haven't been to Vormir then.. :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Guil

Post by Guil »

Bryan83 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:01 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:49 pm So you support banning a video game..... give me a break. People need to learn to grow up and take responsibility for their actions.
All I can say is I grew up watching the "Bugs & Daffy Show" on Saturday mornings as a kid, and not once as an adult have I ever stuck my finger in the barrel of a shotgun, tried to skate with a giant rocket tied to my back or dropped an anvil on someone's head.
Haha me too, never got the urge to put my finger in a shotgun but when I worked on the buildings years ago I was forever tempted to stick my finger/shovel between the drum and the frame on a mixer and se could I get it out on time
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

actually video games do have a effect on your mind I have a strong urge to go farm right now LOL
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

JamP wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:07 pm What's more, the government shouldn't decide what kind of content I can and can't consume.

We are free of these types of censorship in Brazil. Real life in some places here is a little worse than GTAV... Lol
also works the wrong way if you ask me ... the more you forbid something the more a teen wil go like YES please :hmm: :mrgreen:
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Never said that, just that’s it easy to see that perspective.