Ravenport theory

Patton_M47

Ravenport theory

Post by Patton_M47 »

Is it just me or is there something very odd about Ravenport? from far away the American flag appears upside down (aka a distress signal) and that video Giants made a while back was kinda weird (I know it was April fools but still it was odd).... Also those audio files I've found of people saying hello and some maps have really creepy sounds on them... basically I think theres a Easter egg we haven't found yet
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Patton_M47

Re: Ravenport theory

Post by Patton_M47 »

I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

What kind of creepy sounds
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

ChiefContractor wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:30 pm What kind of creepy sounds
its hard to explain I've never heard them on Ravenport but I've heard them at the dealer on Buck's county (which I think use the same audio)
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Well Ravenport I think is a stereotypical European view of America, a bunk of environmental destroying littering Merican’s so is it silently screaming in terror?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Also why’s the one road out blocked off and the train never taking the tunnel along the sea? And why is the map boxed in by mountains/hills and ocean on all sides? I think we’ve got the basics of a dystopian world...
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

:hmm:
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I also forgot to mention a few things, a terrible water management scheme (at least to me) on the dams drainage and the rickety bridge that should’ve fallen in. Along with the eternal construction project. Also why is valuable seaside land being farmed?
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

DEERE317 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:44 am I also forgot to mention a few things, a terrible water management scheme (at least to me) on the dams drainage and the rickety bridge that should’ve fallen in. Along with the eternal construction project. Also why is valuable seaside land being farmed?
good point im going to record the weird sound shortly
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

rickety infrastructure, terrible water management, Dystopian world? You do pay attention to US/world news don't you? Seems like this fits right in. I don't understand what the problem is :)
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Crazof wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:11 am rickety infrastructure, terrible water management, Dystopian world? You do pay attention to US/world news don't you? Seems like this fits right in. I don't understand what the problem is :)
:lol: :shock: :confusednew:
Actually no... after the utter circus that the election is/was I stopped following politics, life is much much better. (Talk about a serious response to a Joke :lol:)
dogwalker1

Post by dogwalker1 »

Never got as far as to worry about such things with Ravenport, because... why would I start my farm down in a gully?
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

dogwalker1 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:37 am Never got as far as to worry about such things with Ravenport, because... why would I start my farm down in a gully?
:lol:
That’s definitely a pain I found when I first played FS19 on Ravenport, were in the heck do you expand? You have a hilly forest on on side along with unremovable stuff, a bunch of water, and then steep hills and/or cliffs. And did I forget to mention almost no access to the rest of the map?
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

I was just on Buck's Co and the sounds are gone I think I am going to try it on the first version
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Legend has it, Ravenport was going to be used as the set for The Sixth Sense before Giants swooped in.
Ravenport is where they came up with Cole Sear's line, "I see dead people". It can be verified by walking or driving through the many ghostly figures roaming the streets of the town.
Birds that seem to suddenly appear out of nowhere, and fly straight through machinery is another clue.