Silage

Dairydeere

Re: Silage

Post by Dairydeere »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:27 am
Dairydeere wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:23 am If you don't mind me asking, what is variable density?
Technically it’s “Variable Bale Capacity” but IRL that just translates to Varying the bale density.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

If my maths right a 3x4x8 LSB should be 6,000 and liable to blow apart, 8,000 as a reasonable density, and 10,000 as a brick. And 5x6 round bales (most US baler mods) should be 8,000, and the default 1.3m x 1.3m/4’x4’ rounds are correct at 4,000.
Ah, now I'm in the same boat. I usually go to 8k with my bales, but I've never tried that Vermeer baler so I can't offer help with that
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:30 am
DEERE317 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:27 am
Dairydeere wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:23 am If you don't mind me asking, what is variable density?
Technically it’s “Variable Bale Capacity” but IRL that just translates to Varying the bale density.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

If my maths right a 3x4x8 LSB should be 6,000 and liable to blow apart, 8,000 as a reasonable density, and 10,000 as a brick. And 5x6 round bales (most US baler mods) should be 8,000, and the default 1.3m x 1.3m/4’x4’ rounds are correct at 4,000.
Ah, now I'm in the same boat. I usually go to 8k with my bales, but I've never tried that Vermeer baler so I can't offer help with that
Believe this is the modder, https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/G ... 927626011/
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Mwal wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:51 pm Just drive them through the silo and make sure there in combi unload mode
Bit of an old thread, but I wanted to mention that while Courseplay seems to throw all sorts of issues at me, I set up a similar course with AutoDrive and it works almost flawlessly! I was able to automate my whole silage operation besides the pushing on the pit. And the best part is, AutoDrive doesn't require the chopper on Courseplay to work, I could drive the chopper if I wanted :shock:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Adamvet

Post by Adamvet »

At last I had problem with bunker silo I couldn't open just little bit and nothing happened. For me the best way is put to fermenting silo I don't need wait so long like in bunker or beles. Anyway I like beles as well it is easy way to do TMR. Of course I'm doing also bunker silage use in that case courseplay so work is nice and smooth.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:21 pm
Mwal wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:51 pm Just drive them through the silo and make sure there in combi unload mode
Bit of an old thread, but I wanted to mention that while Courseplay seems to throw all sorts of issues at me, I set up a similar course with AutoDrive and it works almost flawlessly! I was able to automate my whole silage operation besides the pushing on the pit. And the best part is, AutoDrive doesn't require the chopper on Courseplay to work, I could drive the chopper if I wanted :shock:
Do you drive from in-cab or exterior view? I have an issue with Autodrive that the in-cab camera gets upset when driving into buildings.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

blue_painted wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:59 pm
Do you drive from in-cab or exterior view? I have an issue with Autodrive that the in-cab camera gets upset when driving into buildings.
I use a combination of both, usually will have incab view for inside buildings or when doing field work and I'm trying to play semi-realistic. Otherwise it's outside. I haven't run into that issue, but is it all the time, or only when an AutoDrive course is driving through a building?

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:50 pm

I use a combination of both, usually will have incab view for inside buildings or when doing field work and I'm trying to play semi-realistic. Otherwise it's outside. I haven't run into that issue, but is it all the time, or only when an AutoDrive course is driving through a building?
It's mostly driving in or out of a building, and not consistent from one time to the next and varies vehicle by vehicle. I've tried running with just Autodrive loaded and it still shows there. It might be my control setup, I use a MS Xbox controller on a PC; I should try that some time.

I haven't really tried the link between Courseplay and Autodrive yet, but that looks like it could be very good. There are a few rough edges in Autoplay that I think/hope a collaboration with the Courseplay team might be able to sort out.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

blue_painted wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:48 am
Dairydeere wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:50 pm

It's mostly driving in or out of a building, and not consistent from one time to the next and varies vehicle by vehicle. I've tried running with just Autodrive loaded and it still shows there. It might be my control setup, I use a MS Xbox controller on a PC; I should try that some time.

I haven't really tried the link between Courseplay and Autodrive yet, but that looks like it could be very good. There are a few rough edges in Autoplay that I think/hope a collaboration with the Courseplay team might be able to sort out.
Ok. The only mod I can think of that affects the camera is Disable Camera Collision. Do you by chance use that mod?

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!