Forestry dlc?

eric21

Forestry dlc?

Post by eric21 »

So this afternoon giants posted a picture of a forest with the words "first" giants have put. Now someone on discord thinks its the Swedish manufacturer Rottne which makes forestry equipment. The companies website shows the exact same picture with the words "first in forest".

On steam database theres a dlc with the letter R, the previous dlc was G, which was Grimme.

Rottne website
https://www.rottne.com/

Giants tweet
https://twitter.com/farmingsim/status/1 ... 23488?s=09

Steam database
https://steamdb.info/app/787860/dlc/

Remember this is all,speculation

All credits to North Simulation
DMZ Commander

Re: Forestry dlc?

Post by DMZ Commander »

The detective work of some of you is rather impressive (not sarcasm)
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Nice finding, but rottne looks kina lame as they offer basically the same stuff as we already have, Ritter has some more interessting stuff we do not have in the basegame yet: https://www.ritter-maschinen.com/forsttechnik.html (german only, use a translator)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

That's some awesome research Eric. Let's hope Giants sells us something new, rather than reselling us the same thing, but in a different color.
JamP

Post by JamP »

I would like them to improve the mechanics of Forestry on the consoles before trying to sell/push something related to it.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Between this and some other information I've heard, I think this is a good guess. Hopefully, like JamP said, we can get some better mechanics along with some potential forestry equipment.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

I'd definitely be keen to see some more emphasis on forestry from Giants, just going by the number of forestry mods they obviously have an audience for it. They do need to do a pretty big overhaul of how some of the mechanics and physics work though to do it justice, but I'm not sure I see that happening in a dlc package for FS19.

Rottne do make some very nice machines, though not that different from what we have in the game, but the same could be said about them adding new tractors or combines. I would say though that Rottne's most interesting offerings are on the smaller scale for thinning operations, which isn't something the base game is geared towards. The H8D and F13D are smart looking bits of kit the H21D is a bit of a beast, like who wouldn't want to operate something like this?
JamP

Post by JamP »

I'm a total adept, even being on the console. I had to find ways to make it work on a productive scale and I think I'm doing well. But I need to be a little unrealistic in the way I work.

On the H21D, I don't particularly like the cab placed behind the arm. I like to play first person and I get no vision on the front. I tried that with the John Deere 1270 G.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
eric21

Post by eric21 »

They have a woodchip dump trailer but no Woodchipper, unless make a lizard one or another brand in it?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

None of you heard the podcast? ;)
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

Noraf wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:02 am None of you heard the podcast? ;)
No, I've been lost in Snowrunner land recently :lol: What am I missing?
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

I'll keep my $4
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I have season pass on both xbone and pc so it really doesnt matter to me as its "free" for me at this point.. but if it really is just those 2 machines this will be the first giants dlc that I actually thought was rubbish.. 2 machines.. that would be fine if they were literally ANYTHING we dont already have several variants of in game... instead of adding new brands they really need to focus on their existing lines
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:54 pm I have season pass on both xbone and pc so it really doesnt matter to me as its "free" for me at this point.. but if it really is just those 2 machines this will be the first giants dlc that I actually thought was rubbish.. 2 machines.. that would be fine if they were literally ANYTHING we dont already have several variants of in game... instead of adding new brands they really need to focus on their existing lines

I could just get the modded variants of the two ponsse machines and change the colors to blue in the shop. Very disappointing
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Giants make fun of us. :lol: