Woodcraft Modding

Ravenblade86

Woodcraft Modding

Post by Ravenblade86 »

I've not got the chance to try out the latest forestry mulcher mod (I've had a slight Snowrunner addiction recently) but Woodcraft Modding has been releasing some very good forestry mods, and with North Modding Company working on their own game now it's good to see a new modder releasing some high quality mods.

I know they have a Youtube channel but I've not come across a Facebook page or anything for them, and I was wondering if anyone knew if they have anywhere that they are posting information about what they are working on?
enigmqtik

Re: Woodcraft Modding

Post by enigmqtik »

Hi !

Any news related to this ? :)

Cheers
AMD R9 5900x (@4.9GHz) + NHD15, 32GB DDR4 G.SKill Ripjaws 3600 CL16, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3070 OC, nVme 980Pro 1To, Seasonic 850Gold in a Corsair 900D.
T500RS, CSPV3, TH8A +SKRS Shifter, 2x T16000M.FCS, DelanClip IR tracker, SimDashBoard, Sony Bravia 42"
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

I'm resurrecting this dead thread. I really like Woodcraft Modding's forestry harvesters but the crane controls seemed to be reversed from everything else (using twin joysticks). Is there a way to un-reverse them?
Motologist

Post by Motologist »

Kimpak wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:19 pm I'm resurrecting this dead thread. I really like Woodcraft Modding's forestry harvesters but the crane controls seemed to be reversed from everything else (using twin joysticks). Is there a way to un-reverse them?
Which of his machines? The Tigercat 822D is correctly set up for ISO controls with Tigercat's ER-Boom; the only problem with the mod is that it uses ER-Boom controls even if you don't select them as an option. His JD clambunk forwarder is ISO standard as well.
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Motologist wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:00 pm
Kimpak wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:19 pm I'm resurrecting this dead thread. I really like Woodcraft Modding's forestry harvesters but the crane controls seemed to be reversed from everything else (using twin joysticks). Is there a way to un-reverse them?
Which of his machines? The Tigercat 822D is correctly set up for ISO controls with Tigercat's ER-Boom; the only problem with the mod is that it uses ER-Boom controls even if you don't select them as an option. His JD clambunk forwarder is ISO standard as well.
I guess i'm not familiar with those. Currently i have it setup for right stick to extend/retract the boom and left stick to raise/lower and rotate the body. Twist to rotate the head. That's how the Volvo's from platinum work. But when i hop into the tigercat which i really would like to use, its reversed.