MN Millennial Farmer Map - Thank You Mappers Paradise/The Subbie

Roskod1997

Re: MN Millennial Farmer Map - Thank You Mappers Paradise/The Subbie

Post by Roskod1997 »

Does anyone know why I can't sell any grain at the Lowery CHS sell point? Have been trying for the last 20 minutes.
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

It is a known bug and is fixed in forthcoming update, I apologise, my fault after correcting an error with the player spawn I inculded the wrong file in the map.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

where exactly is this mod... on my end it has NEVER hit modhub.. was going to check it out for the forum as I know there r a few players over there whom I suspect might end up on this map but I cannot seem to find it on the ingame or web modhub.. is it console only? hadnt thought to fire up the xbone to check
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yes, at the moment it is console only.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:17 pm Yes, at the moment it is console only.
I guess this is the first time console players are actually receiving something before PC. :shock:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Looking at some of the Faceplant posts I see some people are having difficulty with some items on the map so here is a brief explanation of some of them

Cows
Feed point is locatead at the front of the Shed, there is no trough its straight on the ground.
Straw -- if using a blower you have to drive through the shed to spread (trigger is between the two gates) there is also a bale trigger at the rear of the shed to do the same thing.
Water -- fill trigger by the water trough -- (also fills up water trough inside cowshed at the same time)
Food Spillage --- there isn't any, it is changed to manure which will appear in various parts of the shed and on the concrete apron at the rear clean up with shovel and dump in normal place.
Manure -- normal manure production stays the same
Milk -- Tanker trigger by the milk silo

Horses
Feed - Water -- at the marked troughs
Straw again straw blower trigger and bale trigger are inside the pasture in front of the barn
Food Spillage - again there isn't any it is changed to manure and it will appear in the barn and on the concrete apron, they also produce manure in the clamp

Sheep
Normal ingame working
Feed Water at the marked area's palletts in the leanto to the left of the entry gate

Lowry CHS
I know the tip trigger isn't working at the moment but it is fixed in the forthcoming update,
Care has to be taken when using tipping trailers see warning notices inside the building

DeRoot
Tipping
Tip doors must be open and you have to reverse so trailer over pit

Map boundaries/collisions
Following pic should help, also a flashing no entry sign will appear should you get to close to the border (mainly on roads)

chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Did the file size on this come down? I thought it was above 500mb. I thought I juts seen on FSClub that it is now around 450mb. That's pretty awesome if correct. Thank You Mappers Paradise!
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

Loving the map. So many great maps now it’s hard to know which way to go next.
Will the update require a new save?
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

Updated the map - existing save game CHS Lowry not working - new save CHS Lowery working. So a new save it is.
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Where did slot count end up with the update?
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

thecaveman991 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:46 am Updated the map - existing save game CHS Lowry not working - new save CHS Lowery working. So a new save it is.
Thanks for info. Guess I’ll have to start again but can’t be helped.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

AndOnTheDrums wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:33 am Where did slot count end up with the update?
it's 965 on new farmer and 896 on farm-manager.
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

ace54858 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:06 am
AndOnTheDrums wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:33 am Where did slot count end up with the update?
it's 965 on new farmer and 896 on farm-manager.
Thank you!
FarmingBucket

Post by FarmingBucket »

Has anybody been able to get the cow feeding point to work in the new update? I still can't seem to get it to work.
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Cows Husbandry

Feeding point is in the front of the building and you if you are using TMR you have to ensure that the vehicle is inside the marked area and tip side is correct.

Cows
Feed point is locatead at the front of the Shed, there is no trough its straight on the ground.
Straw -- if using a blower you have to drive through the shed to spread (trigger is between the two gates) there is also a bale trigger at the rear of the shed to do the same thing.
Water -- fill trigger by the water trough -- (also fills up water trough inside cowshed at the same time)
Food Spillage --- there isn't any, it is changed to manure which will appear in various parts of the shed and on the concrete apron at the rear clean up with shovel and dump in normal place.
Manure -- normal manure production stays the same
Milk -- Tanker trigger by the milk silo