MN Millennial Farmer Map - Thank You Mappers Paradise/The Subbie

thecaveman991

Re: MN Millennial Farmer Map - Thank You Mappers Paradise/The Subbie

Post by thecaveman991 »

How do you off-load at the farm silo? Tried everything????? 48000L of Oat sitting in my Radon Trailer and i just cannot get it to unload into the farm silo.

Any help appreciated.
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

thanks mate- back in business
Ramie

Post by Ramie »

Hey guys, loving the map so far... so congrats on the great work...

One issue I have noticed is Courseplay does not work when I try to drive to the Dealership ?? Is this an issue that can be fixed ?? Will cause issues when trying to sell grain as well...
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Courseplay doesn't work going off the map as it relies on terrain being present but Auto drive works perfectly for unloading at DeRoot or Lowry or for autonomous vehicle delivery to your farm from the dealership.
ujjw201

Post by ujjw201 »

Thank you for this wonderful map! I grew up in Benson/ Morris area, I never dreamed of having a farming game with a map near where I lived lol! I've been through little Lowry a lot on the way to Alex...knew some people from that area as well! Thank you again!
FS13(Xbox 360), FS15(Xbox 360 & PC), FS17(Xbox One & PC), FS19(Xbox One)
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Hey hey -

I’m having a go at this map and loving it so far. “Biggest” feeling console map that I’ve played so far. Obviously can’t go all JD equipment, but I’m having fun using stuff I haven’t tried before.

Question: is there a lime buy point, or do I need to place one?

Thank you!
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

AndOnTheDrums wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:14 am Hey hey -

I’m having a go at this map and loving it so far. “Biggest” feeling console map that I’ve played so far. Obviously can’t go all JD equipment, but I’m having fun using stuff I haven’t tried before.

Question: is there a lime buy point, or do I need to place one?

Thank you!
You can buy lime at “Klock Brothers Seed”. Use the silo next to the building, it sells all products (seed, fertilizer, lime, etc.).
Playing on Xbox since FS15
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Thank you!
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

Cow Barn - Cannot clean manure from concrete pad. Tried bucket on front loader and Lizard Animal Broom. Also cannot Load Manure from Manure Silo. Any advice
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Cow Barn - Cannot clean manure from concrete pad. Tried bucket on front loader and Lizard Animal Broom. Also cannot Load Manure from Manure Silo. Any advice
Just tried cleaning using frontloader with bucket/silage fork and broom (https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019) without any problems.

When you say that you can't load manure from the manure silo are you refering to the manure clamp or the slurry pit, both in my case are working as normal, slurry can be loaded into the relevant wagons and the Manure spreaders can be loaded using a frontloader and shovel.
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

@TheSuBBie - Thanks for the reply.

I was using the same broom but it will not work as I don't own the land the Cows are on. Took a loan bought the land all good. Reloaded game and I sold the cows until I can raise the cash to buy the land ( It's a $0 loan save)
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Love this map. Thanks so much guys. One question. I play on Xbox and the map's roads are very blurry and low resolution. Is this for performance reasons or is it a bug?
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

I presume you are referring to the roads on the border area (Lowry CHS, Klock Seeds,DeRoot MWM DealerShip etc) as all the rest of the roads are normal terrain ground textures (having terrain available whereas the border area is all image texture ).

Yes it was down to perfomance (slot count) reasons as we needed to reduce the size of the map texture files from close to 600mb down to about 420mb and some area's suffered more than others the border being one of those area's.
Wifarm072482

Post by Wifarm072482 »

I love the map but I'm having issue using the animals placeables. I like to build my own farms and found that I can only place two animal placeables. This map would be great to make a giant dairy farm on consoles, just wondering if anyone has issues trying to place animal placeables. I don't have the factories mod installed.