Chamberg Valley map is amazing! Thank you ErShaba!

JamP

Chamberg Valley map is amazing! Thank you ErShaba!

Post by JamP »

Please for you who likes details and organization and at the same time have everything in the right place... Be sure to take a look at this map

It's amazing! I'm not a big fan of maps with jagged fields because I like my helpers more than they like me. But there's no way you can't be in love with this map. And still with factory support. Loved!

The slot count is a little high, in the 770s after sell the initial equipment. But keep in mind that no placeable is needed. So the remaining slots are just for your equipment. Of course, you won't be able to have everything, but it's managerial at worst.

You go walking the map and discovering dozens of new things that don't appear on the map or until you buy the land. I've been surprised several times. We even have a limestone mine ready to be explored!

The only downside so far on the map is that many of the locations where there is room for placeables are not accepting the factories. Even with room for the size of the factory is appearing the information that the terrain can not be modified. But some of the major factories are already on the map. And the slots... That's not all bad since the quality of the map and the amount of details and items already on the map make it worthwhile.

Try... I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do. Chamberg, Factories, Seasons... Everything perfect

I've thanked Shaba on YouTube and congratulated him on his recent achievement. But here again my thanks. Not just for the map that is amazing, but by all the alternative ways to make the game to the console further away.

I hope your translator from English to Spanish is sharp... Because my English is just no worse than my Spanish.

¡Gracias!
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
JamP

Re: Chamberg Valley map is amazing! Thank you ErShaba!

Post by JamP »

I found a little bug. The floor doesn't exist and we're stuck with any vehicle or equipment we put on.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/jamp/video/128130854
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

How did you get hold of the map Jam?

It looks pretty good, like la coronala in a way, makes me feel like it's there in a way based off the video.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Yeahrightio wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:56 am How did you get hold of the map Jam?

It looks pretty good, like la coronala in a way, makes me feel like it's there in a way based off the video.
You can download the beautyfull map in your ingame modhub.

Toggle with L3 to 'Show all mods' -> not 'Only top mods' and than select 'Camberg Valley' and have fun 😊
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
JamP

Post by JamP »

Just remembering that it is console-exclusive. If you have it on your PC, you don't have it yet.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I was playing it all day yesterday. It is amazing.

The description said factories did not work with seasons (at least that's how I read it.) But I tried it anyway and it does work with the geo that was uploaded. I'm currently making soy drink and bio diesel.

Also, I got the slot count down into the 500s (may have been low 600s) by buying land that had stuff you can sell. (i.e. the cow pen and stuff).

All in all, I love this map.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Boost_GLR wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:03 pm The description said factories did not work with seasons (at least that's how I read it.) But I tried it anyway and it does work with the geo that was uploaded. I'm currently making soy drink and bio diesel.
When you use the Seasons GEO: Production by erShaba, the factories by erShaba works fine with it.

The only thing is, when you activate the Placeable Factories Pellet Pack by Vanquish081. This Mod has no update for seasons at the moment. But Vanquish works on it to bring the update to modhub.
Therefore this pack ist NOT yet seasons ready and it will block the animal husbandry on adjustment maps, like Chamberg Valley.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Ah, yes, I was having that issue where it would not let me get in the animal tab to buy stables and stuff. Figured it was that, deleted it and all is fine now.
JamP

Post by JamP »

Boost_GLR wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:03 pm I was playing it all day yesterday. It is amazing.

The description said factories did not work with seasons (at least that's how I read it.) But I tried it anyway and it does work with the geo that was uploaded. I'm currently making soy drink and bio diesel.

Also, I got the slot count down into the 500s (may have been low 600s) by buying land that had stuff you can sell. (i.e. the cow pen and stuff).

All in all, I love this map.
I kept all the corrals, i didn't sell any placeable... Trying to play with what the map has to offer me. But it's hard. Already hitting the 1200 slots.

I'm with the factories that are coming and I added tablet, barrel and cheese.

Each factory occupies more than 20 slots each also does not help much... Lol.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
JamP

Post by JamP »

I bought the field where the sheep are... I'm surprised! They feed like cows and produce sheep's milk. And this milk should be used in the factory that already exists on the map for sheep's cheese.

So many things yet to discover.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

JamP wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:05 pm I bought the field where the sheep are... I'm surprised! They feed like cows and produce sheep's milk. And this milk should be used in the factory that already exists on the map for sheep's cheese.

So many things yet to discover.
Oh, I didn't even know there was a factory to make cheese from sheep's milk. Lol
JamP

Post by JamP »

Lol... I had to watch Shaba's Live yesterday and asked 400 questions about the map. Enjoying it a lot.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Where is the cheese factory to use sheep's milk? Looked everywhere just now.
JamP

Post by JamP »

Boost_GLR wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:53 pm Where is the cheese factory to use sheep's milk? Looked everywhere just now.
Just above the Carpentry, you need to buy the small area to appear on the map.

You're going to need Rennet too. You buy it at the store... In Objects - Pallets.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Awesome. Thanks.