John Deere X9 combines

Deereslayer

John Deere X9 combines

Post by Deereslayer »

Thanks again to the modder who made this. Great job. Its looks great, love the options and slot count is very good, less than some other modded Deere's. And I think some new headers are coming also, hopefully something 15 meter wide. Only complaint, it unloads to slow. Need faster unload speed for the 25,000 liter tank. Otherwise, I like it!
Farmercaseih

Re: John Deere X9 combines

Post by Farmercaseih »

I tested it and it unloads at about 8.9 bushels per second, compared to the 5.3 bushels per second of the RL machine. It took 1 minute and 23 seconds to unload the biggest tank extension.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I think the slowest unloading I've experienced in the game so far is the Brent 1596 by JHHG. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining as I figure its probably a fairly realistic speed, given that I'm not a farmer. Matter of fact, I've enjoyed using them on my Welker save.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Bryan83 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:31 am I think the slowest unloading I've experienced in the game so far is the Brent 1596 by JHHG. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining as I figure its probably a fairly realistic speed, given that I'm not a farmer. Matter of fact, I've enjoyed using them on my Welker save.
Deereslayer wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:49 pm Thanks again to the modder who made this. Great job. Its looks great, love the options and slot count is very good, less than some other modded Deere's. And I think some new headers are coming also, hopefully something 15 meter wide. Only complaint, it unloads to slow. Need faster unload speed for the 25,000 liter tank. Otherwise, I like it!
Also for anyone interested, Bryan has X9’s for $15,000 off and 0% John Deere Financial financing until the 14th on the Community Trader (link in both our Signatures)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:35 am
Bryan83 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:31 am I think the slowest unloading I've experienced in the game so far is the Brent 1596 by JHHG. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining as I figure its probably a fairly realistic speed, given that I'm not a farmer. Matter of fact, I've enjoyed using them on my Welker save.
Deereslayer wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:49 pm Thanks again to the modder who made this. Great job. Its looks great, love the options and slot count is very good, less than some other modded Deere's. And I think some new headers are coming also, hopefully something 15 meter wide. Only complaint, it unloads to slow. Need faster unload speed for the 25,000 liter tank. Otherwise, I like it!
Also for anyone interested, Bryan has X9’s for $15,000 off and 0% John Deere Financial financing until the 14th on the Community Trader (link in both our Signatures)
I could probably get a good deal on trade in less than 2 hours on that T560.
If I remember hearing right the real X9 has a 50 foot header so that should be around 15 meter. Haven't looked at the mod yet.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

It would, and I think SIID is going to work on one at some point
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I leased one to try it out. I love the huge tank, and it works really well- good framerates and great sound!. Trying to decide whether to switch- I'm running a pair of Ideals, and two X9's is a bit spendy... Maybe when the header shows up!
Old fat guy with a day job...
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I today strapped one of the Midwest Durus 60 foot Headers to the X9 today to test how the machine would cope. I'm very pleased that it handled it brilliant and was able to quickly eat it's way through the fields. I think that's going to now be my go to combine for a while, due in part to excellent capacity options it has. Of course when it comes to doing corn or sunflowers harvests it's very limited there by the lack of any good header upgrades over the HS16 so I guess 12m rows is the limit for those crops, but I'm very happy that for everything else it can handle 18m quite fine. It's also nice that the Pipe length on the harvester is long enough, that a tractor and trailer can unload the harvester with the 60 foot header attached without driving into and hitting the header, something many of the other harvesters in game struggle to do.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

wheelmansteve wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:58 pm I leased one to try it out. I love the huge tank, and it works really well- good framerates and great sound!. Trying to decide whether to switch- I'm running a pair of Ideals, and two X9's is a bit spendy... Maybe when the header shows up!
I saw most of the ag twitter last year talking/arguing about the price. And I think Deere's main selling point with the price that much is that this one combine replaces two others. And therefor eliminating the cost for a second operator and maybe second grain cart rig and operator. Just to emphasize on the "spendy" part. I just don't know it I can drop 800k+ for 1 combine, even if it's just in-game, lol.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:33 pm I today strapped one of the Midwest Durus 60 foot Headers to the X9 today to test how the machine would cope. I'm very pleased that it handled it brilliant and was able to quickly eat it's way through the fields. I think that's going to now be my go to combine for a while, due in part to excellent capacity options it has. Of course when it comes to doing corn or sunflowers harvests it's very limited there by the lack of any good header upgrades over the HS16 so I guess 12m rows is the limit for those crops, but I'm very happy that for everything else it can handle 18m quite fine. It's also nice that the Pipe length on the harvester is long enough, that a tractor and trailer can unload the harvester with the 60 foot header attached without driving into and hitting the header, something many of the other harvesters in game struggle to do.
For sunflowers, don't forget that Helanthius 12000. May still be 12m but at least it's a 9 mph harvest speed.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Ched, I agree, mostly. I run 2 for the bigger fields and to have a machine I like free for contracts, and I run 2 grain headers, but only 1 corn/sun header (JJHG's Deere 716C- 8mph, fast enough and does both corn and suns, and transit is manageable with the Elmer's header trailer...). With slot logic having 2 matching machines works out. The real question is will those X9's play nice with my Fendt 1000's?
Old fat guy with a day job...
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

wheelmansteve wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:20 pm Ched, I agree, mostly. I run 2 for the bigger fields and to have a machine I like free for contracts, and I run 2 grain headers, but only 1 corn/sun header (JJHG's Deere 716C- 8mph, fast enough and does both corn and suns, and transit is manageable with the Elmer's header trailer...). With slot logic having 2 matching machines works out. The real question is will those X9's play nice with my Fendt 1000's?
A Fendt 1000 on top of it? lol You must be a big time farmer....Too rich for me. I'm running 30 year old machines on my map at the moment. I'm thinking that Fendt changed to a Challenger would be nice. I have the one from Steenkamp downloaded. It has a real nice sound.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:33 pm I today strapped one of the Midwest Durus 60 foot Headers to the X9 today to test how the machine would cope. I'm very pleased that it handled it brilliant and was able to quickly eat it's way through the fields. I think that's going to now be my go to combine for a while, due in part to excellent capacity options it has. Of course when it comes to doing corn or sunflowers harvests it's very limited there by the lack of any good header upgrades over the HS16 so I guess 12m rows is the limit for those crops, but I'm very happy that for everything else it can handle 18m quite fine. It's also nice that the Pipe length on the harvester is long enough, that a tractor and trailer can unload the harvester with the 60 foot header attached without driving into and hitting the header, something many of the other harvesters in game struggle to do.
Any chance you've got a link for that header?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Thanks, much appreciated! :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick