The Valley the old farm
No votes
Other (say me in a comment )
21%

Total votes: 28

Paco_86

What map should I play?

Post by Paco_86 »

Hello everybody! Well, I'm searching a good map. I play with ps4. I like realism and details. I appreciate very much if the map has an atmosphere (for example german, polish or british atmosphere). In game, I prefer small maps with medium-small size fields, because I usually play in singleplayer, with all animals in the same farm. I've got some maps to choose, but I need your opinion.
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
Luftkopf

Re: What map should I play?

Post by Luftkopf »

Ravensberg is an excellent choice. It is very flexible, catering to whichever way you prefer to play, and is highly refined and detailed. It has a great feel to it. It’s a good place to spend some time.
JamP

Post by JamP »

TVTOF was my most played map of all time. I must have almost 2k hours on it at fs17. I love that main farm.

But my preference today is by far Ravensberg. It has everything you need and you can play as you like until you are big enough to have the whole map. Just don't abuse equipment with high slot count, especially if you're going to use the factories (and wait for the update to the new factories)

As a side note, take a look at Chamberg Valley. It's the map I'm currently playing and we discover something new every day. There are many new things there for the console that we don't find on other maps.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

JamP wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:02 pm TVTOF was my most played map of all time. I must have almost 2k hours on it at fs17. I love that main farm.

But my preference today is by far Ravensberg. It has everything you need and you can play as you like until you are big enough to have the whole map. Just don't abuse equipment with high slot count, especially if you're going to use the factories (and wait for the update to the new factories)

As a side note, take a look at Chamberg Valley. It's the map I'm currently playing and we discover something new every day. There are many new things there for the console that we don't find on other maps.
Yes, Ravensberg likes a lot in this forum 🤣
I wait for more votes to make a decision
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

LOne oak
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Ravensberg is winning ☺
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

If you are looking for realism with details, and small/medium fields....Osina! Hands down the most realistic looking and feeling Eastern European map I've played. However map only comes with Pigs and Cows at seperate farms, but they are very close to each other. I'd simply ask that you download it and take a look around. The only reason I have moved on from it is I've finally found a good American map on console or I'd still be playing it.

Just worth repeating....Osina
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

UK Atmosphere - West Newton for sure. As a bonus NONE of the cow pens need cleaning. Multiple farms to start from. Currently have my one tractor (Fendt 720, using 6m implements max) farm here with 20 Ayrshires and 10 Limousin steers. Easily feed these from my 4 or so grass fields and with 3-4 arable fields. Fields are small to medium sized. I use the Scotland GEO.

Polish - I’d say Mazury or Hebdow. I really like the colour palette used, this aids in the realism. Both have placeable areas and there are many polish building mods to make your farm unique.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
Farmer686

Post by Farmer686 »

Sandy bay!
Hi!
My interest's are; Farming, Computers, Coding and gaming.
I have autism so may sometimes come across as rude, but I don't mean it!
:biggrin2:
dogwalker1

Post by dogwalker1 »

I voted Ravensberg as it's a terrific map that I played for awhile and will likely come back to at some point. My only gripes with it were: 1) The cow pen's pasture area at the farm I chose was unrealistically tiny, even for just 10-20 cows. If/when I resume that map I'll probably put it on my to-do list to knock that down and sacrifice some land on an adjacent crop field to put up a proper one. 2) I chose that farm because at the other one available there was an obnoxiously loud woodpecker sound all the time you could never get far enough from. Probably the same tiny cow pasture there too, I forget. Nitpicky, I know. All in all an awesome map though.
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:40 pm If you are looking for realism with details, and small/medium fields....Osina! Hands down the most realistic looking and feeling Eastern European map I've played. However map only comes with Pigs and Cows at seperate farms, but they are very close to each other. I'd simply ask that you download it and take a look around. The only reason I have moved on from it is I've finally found a good American map on console or I'd still be playing it.

I was watchibg Osina, very beautiful map, I like eastern maps. But it has an invisible collision near the shop...
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Paco_86 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:17 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:40 pm If you are looking for realism with details, and small/medium fields....Osina! Hands down the most realistic looking and feeling Eastern European map I've played. However map only comes with Pigs and Cows at seperate farms, but they are very close to each other. I'd simply ask that you download it and take a look around. The only reason I have moved on from it is I've finally found a good American map on console or I'd still be playing it.

I was watchibg Osina, very beautiful map, I like eastern maps. But it has an invisible collision near the shop...
Yes, on the road correct? That’s just how the map ends going south there.

Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

No, is before to the shop... If you go from the main farm
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Hmmm, I never had that happen. Unless you ran into the 2D tree lines. The act like a border around different parts of the map.

Adamvet

Post by Adamvet »

If you looking for good atmosphere and u like german map, try hinterkaifeck. This map is not popular here so could be good challenge for you. You have there midium to large fields and you will be busy all the time. The farmhouse is brilliant.