combine thresing

DEERE317

Re: combine thresing

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:07 pm I dunno about combines, but if you're talking threshing, I could spout off everything you could've done wrong with a forager...

combine nerds :lol:
:lol:
Why’s it silaging when chopping unfermented crop? :confusednew: :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:18 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:07 pm I dunno about combines, but if you're talking threshing, I could spout off everything you could've done wrong with a forager...

We've never called it silaging, it's always chopping with a chopper into chopper boxes (choppity chop chop chop)
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:20 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:18 pm

We've never called it silaging, it's always chopping with a chopper into chopper boxes (choppity chop chop chop)
You forgot to say “Get to da choppa!” :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

We call the rows of grass in a field silage
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

Mwal wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:47 pm I think he did a drive by on us (asked question figured answer out shortly after and will be back in several months) haha
Or maybe OP just figured he's not going to get any meaningful help after Chedly and his little funclub derailed the thread with their offtopic "jokes" yet again...
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Yeah good on ya Ched! Scaring people away again. 🤣
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

dziuch wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:09 am
Or maybe OP just figured he's not going to get any meaningful help after Chedly and his little funclub derailed the thread with their offtopic "jokes" yet again...
Someone here owns a gleaner combine...
lawm

Post by lawm »

"Funclub" lol
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

dziuch wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:09 am
Mwal wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:47 pm I think he did a drive by on us (asked question figured answer out shortly after and will be back in several months) haha
I have always helped anyone if I can. Two posters in front of me asked legitimate questions, along with someone behind me. I playfully asked a question in jest. Nobody put anyone down or made fun of anyone while we wait for the OP to respond. I’m thinking like many OP’s asking a question in the first post, may have found an answer that question and just never came back to respond. It happens quite a bit. We thank you for your concern. However, just to be safe. At the next funclub meeting, we will review your concerns and see if any action needs to be taken to avoid any drama down the road.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:28 pm I have always helped anyone if I can. Two posters in front of me asked legitimate questions, along with someone behind me. I playfully asked a question in jest.
Here's my 2 problems with it:
1. for you it might be just an inside joke thrown in in jest. For the OP, who looks like is new to FS and appears not to be that proficient with the English language, it might appear to be a legitimate answer he now needs to decrypt and maybe act upon.

2. if it was only this one post, I wouldn't say anything, but you did it two other times in the past week (1,2). And every time a cohort of flying monkeys that seems to follow you around descends on the thread and turns it into an unhelpful mess for OPs and other newbies that may stumble upon it down the road.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

dziuch wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:02 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:28 pm I have always helped anyone if I can. Two posters in front of me asked legitimate questions, along with someone behind me. I playfully asked a question in jest.
1. for you it might be just an inside joke thrown in in jest. For the OP, who looks like is new to FS and appears not to be that proficient with the English language, it might appear to be a legitimate answer he now needs to decrypt and maybe act upon.

2. if it was only this one post, I wouldn't say anything, but you did it two other times in the past week (1,2). And every time a cohort of flying monkeys that seems to follow you around descends on the thread and turns it into an unhelpful mess for OPs and other newbies that may stumble upon it down the road.
Look in the mirror puppet, it was dead for a day and you dredge it back up for what? A bit of virtue signaling? Now you’re keeping track of infractions too, relax man
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

I did have a good laugh at the mention of flying monkeys.

"Continue the research"
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Some one is a cranky this morning. Might be time for a snickers ha. I feel like if the op was really concern, they would have been back by now.
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

dziuch wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:02 pm

You might want to take a step back and breath a little. You cited a thread there, "example 1" in which you say my jesting derailed a thread and kept the OP from his answer. Yet the OP replied later in the thread with a laughing and smiling emoji. So I'm no sure how that thread applies. And, I can't even look up your second example.

We are living in a world where people are socially distancing and have some with a non-existence with the outside world. People need community for their mental health. And people need to have a sense of community, that is what these threads are. People helping people, people discussing things, and people having a good time. No one us putting anyone down or belittling them.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

And this is a video game forum...