Chellington contract

andyrich

Chellington contract

Post by andyrich »

I am doing Chellington on console and on a contract in field 53 (next to the castle) baling for silage. I am at 103% bales delivered but stuck at 99% over all and cannot get that final 1% to collect the money. Anyone got a fix or solution or will i need to cancel and loose the money so i can continue with other contracts. cheers
Last edited by andyrich on Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bobbi-79

Re: Chellington contract

Post by Bobbi-79 »

Buy this field, then sell. Or give Yours bales.
andyrich

Post by andyrich »

bales total is at 103%. last 5 bales i got payed for then put 4 extra bales in and nothing changed. I think its part of the field that wont cut says i dont have permission, the field boundaries are all over.
andyrich

Post by andyrich »

percentage dropped to 80% after a game day so have had to cancel the contract. anyone else done a contract on this field
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

andyrich wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:52 pm percentage dropped to 80% after a game day so have had to cancel the contract. anyone else done a contract on this field
Was the contract for silage bales? If so did you wrap them/deliver them as grass bales rot when not stored in auto load purgatory or wrapped.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
andyrich

Post by andyrich »

Yes silage bales, I did what i always do cut bale wrap deliver. got to 100% delivered then got money for some bales but the over all contract was at 99% so took a few extra bales got nothing for them but total went up to 107% then after a day the contract dropped to 80% so went over field again trying to find anything i had missed but nothing. Looking at the map one corner next to the castle away from the bridge will not cut but looks like it should, the field boundaries are all over the place.i tried other mowers but nothing worked, In the end i cancelled and tried another which worked fine. the other issue i have is i have part of the menu missing, i have field/crop types and growth rate but the other one with the fertiliser and lime levels is missing only the heading is there. i am on seasons and only using oxy maps with sandy bay my other which works ok
andyrich

Post by andyrich »

ok this field came up for the same contract so i did it again and it seems that all other baling contacts are at 20% when the field is cut bailed and wraped field 53 is at 19% so will never get to 100% no mater how many bales you have, needs to be fixed. At least i kept the bales this time
andyrich

Post by andyrich »

just done another baling contract in field 97 started early evening and finished cutting in the dark, when back at 0730 next day and had the wet crop symbol on screen but the greass had turned to hay which i tought it would not do and i tried it before and as soon as the grass turns to hay the contract id cancelled but not on this map. ended up baling the hay and finding more grass to cut and using those bales for the contract