Blue Screen Issues

chedly_farms

Blue Screen Issues

Post by chedly_farms »

Since Custom Modding's Case IH planters came to the modhub, there have been a slew of reports of players getting blue screens. And to be fair to Custom Modding there have been players having issues without downloading that mod. So I have a couple questions, as the "Gregory House MD" in me likes puzzles.

So if you have had a blue screen....

Are you on PS4 or XBOX?

Download the Custom Modding CaseIH 2150 planter?

Download the Elmers Super 7?

Download White Field Boss/AGCO ground chief?

Download Wilson Pacesetter Spread Axle?

Playing on Griffin, Indiana before and after update?

Seasons?

Precision Farming DLC?

I'm curious to see if there is one of these in particular that everyone has in common. I haven't seen any reports from European players, so I'm going off the assumption that it players that like American maps/equipment.
Last edited by chedly_farms on Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Mwal

Re: Blue Screen Issues

Post by Mwal »

Probably should throw in seasons yes or no and what map you play on as well
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Also the map aswell and the placeable factories, it could be a map and a building that clashes. Its happened before
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Mwal wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:52 pm Probably should throw in seasons yes or no and what map you play on as well
Yeah, I threw Seasons and Precision farming on there. I just went with Griffin, since 1 or two mentioned that map.

Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:45 pm
So if you have had a blue screen....
Are you on PS4 or XBOX? - PS4

Download the Custom Modding CaseIH 2150 planter? - No

Download the Elmers Super 7? - No

Download White Field Boss/AGCO ground chief? - Yes

Download Wilson Pacesetter Spread Axle? - No

Playing on Griffin, Indiana before and after update? - Getting bluescreen on the old save, working fine in a new save with same mods.

Seasons? - Yes

Precision Farming DLC? - No

Thanks for putting this up Chedly.
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

PS4 none of the mods listed installed.
No seasons
No precision farming
About an hour into updated map on old save so far no issues.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Ps4
Yes on the 2150
No super 7
No field boss
Yes on wilson pacesetter (blue screened before I did though)
Yes to seasons and precision farming
I play on Griffin, only map I use.

I will say since I started my thread on the planter issue...today all day, I would get a blue screen when exiting the game back tk the ps4 home screen. I unfortunately did not play my main farm with the 2150 as my patience was too thin already lol
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

So far it’s PS4 and Griffin, Indiana. Which is a bit weird because this started what Thurs/Friday? Before the update. Was there a game update? How close were you all to the slot limit?

Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

I was at 710 slots. The only thing different the day it blue screened on me I had just added the super 7 White tractor and 3+3 cowshed deleted all three and hasn’t happened again no problem after today’s update either. Haven’t tried any of the 3 since so have no idea if it was one of them or a combination of them. Or none of them. Just know been fine since. About all the help I can offer.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:28 am So far it’s PS4 and Griffin, Indiana. Which is a bit weird because this started what Thurs/Friday? Before the update. Was there a game update? How close were you all to the slot limit?
I played little today but on Griffin and it was a new save (trying the forestry). I have the 2150 planter active but didn't buy it. No issues....I played for maybe 20min though. My patience is tok thin lol ill try my case ih save tomorrow and hope all goes well. I did completely uninstall my game today and redid it. (Saved alot of space again) on the mod percentage also

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Guys, we received feedback for some problems:

1. when you have the tracks they move a little bit. We will fix this as soon as possible.

2. Some console players are crashing/flying/turn problem. After a few tests, we found that it is not compatible with other mods that you have installed. We recommend that you create a new savegame and test it only with the 2150 installed. After that, if it works well, start activating the mods little by little to see which one has a problem. Unfortunately, we still don't know which specific mod is doing this.

We will update the post as soon as we have more news, but in general it works well for many people, so we believe that the problem is conflict with other mods.

-------‐-------

Could you put down a list of what mods you have installed with the planter??
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

It was happening to me on Lazy Acres. The only mod of those mentioned that I had downloaded was the Case planter. Sold the planter last night and no problem at all although it was still available to buy.
I’m on PS4.
I really hope the issue can be fixed because it’s a great mod which I really want to use but maybe it’s not the planter, just my findings.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

eric21 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:20 pm Guys, we received feedback for some problems:

1. when you have the tracks they move a little bit. We will fix this as soon as possible.

2. Some console players are crashing/flying/turn problem. After a few tests, we found that it is not compatible with other mods that you have installed. We recommend that you create a new savegame and test it only with the 2150 installed. After that, if it works well, start activating the mods little by little to see which one has a problem. Unfortunately, we still don't know which specific mod is doing this.

We will update the post as soon as we have more news, but in general it works well for many people, so we believe that the problem is conflict with other mods.

-------‐-------

Could you put down a list of what mods you have installed with the planter??
If you’d take a look above, you will see a few people are having the issue without the planter installed. So there cannot be a conflict between the planter and another mod, for them. I think therefore it’s not the planter causing it. And Now it’s happened on Lazy Acres, which rules out the map being at fault. But it is all PS4. Was there a patch to PS4 or consoles last week? I noticed on my xbox, I’m at 1.7.2.2. But I look that up and I cannot find the date it came out.

vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

My last update was the dlc that came out...I'm on griffin right now and been playing for 10min my case map and no blue screen...yet lol I keep saving it like every 5min to avoid losing anything

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I thought I could help you Vondeylen, but right now with all the clues. The only constant is PS4. It’s not the map, not always the planter... I hope someone can find something for you.