DLC details

Neofit

DLC details

Post by Neofit »

Hi,

Is there a site that gives details of the vehicles present in the DLCs, with width, speed, prices, details like whether they can perform many functions at once, etc? This info is not on the official site nor the wiki, so for instance I am curious to know whether for instance the Claas pack has something for my playstyle, but I am not buying to find out :).
FS19+22 PC
Dairydeere

Re: DLC details

Post by Dairydeere »

Neofit wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:31 pm Hi,

Is there a site that gives details of the vehicles present in the DLCs, with width, speed, prices, details like whether they can perform many functions at once, etc? This info is not on the official site nor the wiki, so for instance I am curious to know whether for instance the Claas pack has something for my playstyle, but I am not buying to find out :).
https://farming-simulator.com/dlc-detai ... 19platinum

There is the Claas DLC. If you use the DLC tab on the official website, it'll let you go into each DLC and get basic information. If you want something more indepth, I recommend finding a first look video from a YouTuber. I know Daggerwin did a video and live stream on the Platinum Expansion
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

As Dairydeere said. Or check Youtube for "FS19 Claas DLC review" and you'll find plenty of players going through the different equipment.

If by any chance you play FS19 on PC through Steam and buy any DLC through their store then you can get a refund on DLC purchases, so long as you haven't played FS19 for more than two hours since buying the DLC.

https://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I love the Claas Edition.
Axion 870, Scorpion 1033, Torion Sinus 956, Jaguar 9x0... (ok all of it)
My very short and very uninformational review.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Neofit

Post by Neofit »

My game is from Epic. I know for a fact that Steam allows refunds, and in theory Epic does the same, but I am not sure it applies to DLCs.

I saw that page on farming-simulator, but that's not enough info afaic. There are similar pages for the Grimm and other DLCs. Prices are not given, which header for which harvester, what's new with the tractors? I am not a fan of farming equipment in my day-to-day life so the brand names don't mean anything to me, so I have no idea why I should have those instead of the wealth that we already have in the store. Like for instance we already have a wider grain header in the stock game. Unless the DLC equipment like 50% cheaper for similar HP or header width, but then, it'd be in caps if it were the case I suppose.

I don't like watching videos when I need actual data. Wasting 15 minutes of my life listening to someone talking about things I don't care about, waiting for one single bit of information that I could have read within seconds, is not very appealing.

Anyway, thanks for the replies.
FS19+22 PC
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

I don't think the DLCs are for you then as they don't do anything much different to the standard game and certainly most items aren't cheaper.

They're aimed at fans of the brands.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Personally I find it better someone explaining it rather than words ,data covers most things but doesn't expand on phrases that I don't understand
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Isn't there facts sheets still somewhere on this dlc?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

The only new functionality with dlcs is Anderson, JD Cotton, and Grimme. Anderson allows continuous inline “tube” of bales to be wrapped. Jd Cotton dlc allows the making of new round cotton bales instead of just modules. Lastly Grimme adds the ability to windrow potatoes and for them be picked up with a harvester.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Neofit wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:46 am I am not a fan of farming equipment in my day-to-day life so the brand names don't mean anything to me
Okay, the Claas DLC isn't for you. It doesn't add anything new to the game other than Claas equipment. Nothing bigger, faster, cheaper, or anything else.

There, glad we could help. *thumbsup*
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:54 pm Isn't there facts sheets still somewhere on this dlc?
Yep, just use Google (or preferred search engine) to search for FS19 Claas fact sheets or fs19 platinum fact sheets.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.