Global Co / Place Anywhere

tom1979

Global Co / Place Anywhere

Post by tom1979 »

Not sure if it's just me, but I noticed over the last few days I don't get the warning about Place Anywhere being active, and it doesn't seem to load into game. It's definitely in the mods folder along with the Global Co, but it doesn't show in the list of mods to include in the save game.

Has anyone else experienced this? There was some sort of update a few days ago..
Mwal

Re: Global Co / Place Anywhere

Post by Mwal »

It should just be part of global company with a switch in the GC menu to turn on and off. Not sure but I don’t know if I would run both global company place anywhere and place anywhere at the same time as running mods that do the same thing tend to cause headaches in most games, unless specifically designed to work together.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Yeah like mwal said, don't run them together as it's embedded in GC. Remove the place anywhere stand alone mod, open GC, settings, activate place anywhere from there
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Adamvet

Post by Adamvet »

How to finde placeanywhere in global company? I can't finde it?
Adamvet

Post by Adamvet »

Is this in control S and active extended placeable?
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Open the GC menu, maybe ctrl G, not sure. Then click on the settings button on top and you'll see the place anywhere box
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Alt g or ctrl g
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Alt g or ctrl g
Adamvet

Post by Adamvet »

Crt g. Thank you.
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

I don't use any Global Co mods because I find their version of Place Anywhere to be poor. I find it very hard to place structures without massive land deformation and so I stick to the original Place Anywhere.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

BoxTunnel wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:18 pm I don't use any Global Co mods because I find their version of Place Anywhere to be poor. I find it very hard to place structures without massive land deformation and so I stick to the original Place Anywhere.
You’re missing out on many other great things though. Just leave GC’s place anywhere disabled and run the Place Anywhere mod.

I really hope GIANTS gives us something like GC in the next version as basegame so that the console players can get “scripted” stuff.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

DEERE317 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:51 pm
BoxTunnel wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:18 pm I don't use any Global Co mods because I find their version of Place Anywhere to be poor. I find it very hard to place structures without massive land deformation and so I stick to the original Place Anywhere.
You’re missing out on many other great things though. Just leave GC’s place anywhere disabled and run the Place Anywhere mod.

I really hope GIANTS gives us something like GC in the next version as basegame so that the console players can get “scripted” stuff.
Didn't know you could disable it! I'll give it another go.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

BoxTunnel wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:33 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:51 pm

Didn't know you could disable it! I'll give it another go.
Ctrl + G and the settings menu, it’s disabled by default (at least for me.)
So a “please don’t use place anywhere” message if it comes up is probably hard coded to come up if PA is present, GC PA active or not.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.