Pigs, are they worth it?

DEERE317

Re: Pigs, are they worth it?

Post by DEERE317 »

Yes, the software company is great, they happen to smell bad though and I would be receiving smell complaints if I had neighbors.

Software company = pigs. :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

johnathan wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:09 pm In my case the software company was prompt to deliver the logo after we hired them, easy to collaborate with, reasonably priced, creative, knowledgeable, and provided excellent customer service. After developers designed our logo, we also had them design and print our business cards, which always garnered positive comments as to the look and feel of the card...very high quality! I would like to give Jennifer and her team at engineers much credit for helping my company grow over 250% within the first year we owned it. Because without this memorable logo, I'm sure we would not have experienced such solid growth.
Dont mind that Jennifer one, she's all smiles and handshakes at the start, as soon as you walk out the door she's bitching about you an you're company like theres no tomorrow, Jennifer dont care.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Mods please leave the spam post up, the hilarious replies are perfect.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

Is that also spam?... Fair enough things are falling in place now for me.
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Well ... since this is a thread about pigs, and Spam is/was a brand of cooked pork it all makes sense
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

blue_painted wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:13 am Well ... since this is a thread about pigs, and Spam is/was a brand of cooked pork it all makes sense
:lol: :lol:
Needshave

Post by Needshave »

I started playing on a server set to 1x with seasons. I'm starting from scratch working as a farmhand for an established farm. So in the slow times I've been researching pigs for my future pig farm. I understand the basic mechanics of pig farming. I plan to do a farrow to finish operation. My question is, "At what point should I replace the old breeding sows with younger females?" I know they should be sold before they die of old age. I was thinking the older heavy sows would consume more food than the lighter younger females. But then I hear older sows can produce more pigs. I'm not sure if this is modeled or if anybody has done any testing of this.