Case IH 2150 Early Riser Planter problems.

Megusxlr

Case IH 2150 Early Riser Planter problems.

Post by Megusxlr »

Hello I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about if Custom Modding is working on an update to this planter? I'm having the problem where you cant turn it with tracks or wheels. It locks at the 3 point and cant maneuver. I really hope it gets updated because it is the perfect planter for my current farm. I'm on a PS4 console.
chedly_farms

Re: Case IH 2150 Early Riser Planter problems.

Post by chedly_farms »

Certain tractors have a hitch that won’t turn. Are you using the Case MX from Cesearias Modding by chance? I think I heard that maybe SiiD’s Challengers also don’t work with it. But I’m not certain with the Challengers.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Megusxlr

Post by Megusxlr »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:40 pm Certain tractors have a hitch that won’t turn. Are you using the Case MX from Cesearias Modding by chance? I think I heard that maybe SiiD’s Challengers also don’t work with it. But I’m not certain with the Challengers.
Hi, I'm using the modded Massey 8700. So a different tractor might work?
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Megusxlr wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:55 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:40 pm Certain tractors have a hitch that won’t turn. Are you using the Case MX from Cesearias Modding by chance? I think I heard that maybe SiiD’s Challengers also don’t work with it. But I’m not certain with the Challengers.
Hi, I'm using the modded Massey 8700. So a different tractor might work?
It should. You can try different tractors on a test save.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I had to get rid of mine. They haven't crashed my Xbox like some PS4 players have described, but the did cause my game to lag like crazy if I got near them with another vehicle.

I also had issues with the hitch. If I saved and reloaded, the hitch would be glitched out and I'd have to unhook and reattach.

Hopefully the update with the 24 row versions will be out soon. They're incredibly nice otherwise.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Yea unfortunately I gave up on them....seems several people have crashing issues but nobody wants to go through mods or brainstorm trying to fix it. I'll check again after the update and see if they are better otherwise until then it's JD planter for me
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

According to Custom modding very few people are experiencing blue screens. He isn't sure what's causing it but suspects its a mod conflict but no body knows what it is.
However this happened with the John deere air cart which was conflicting with another mod.

Having said that the planter is safe to use for the majority of people
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

eric21 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:24 pm According to Custom modding very few people are experiencing blue screens. He isn't sure what's causing it but suspects its a mod conflict but no body knows what it is.
However this happened with the John deere air cart which was conflicting with another mod.

Having said that the planter is safe to use for the majority of people
I think we are all well aware of this and pretty much what I'm getting from your comment is...it works for the majority and only a tiny amount have an issue so who cares? I guess the ones that have an issue should not be asking for help on a forum with other players that might be experiencing it 🤷 yea that makes sense

I'm aware other mods have conflicts with other mods...that's why I keep bringing up that I spent 3hrs going through the mods and could find the conflict

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Brand new save on Griffin...hardly any mods at all...played for hours...and out of nowhere, blue screen...all mods that were active I've tested and worked fine no conflict yet here I am... losing all my stuff I've done. Glad most can enjoy the the 2150 planter but I'm in the unlucky group apparently

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Wow, that’s frustrating vondeylenfarms. Too bad it was something “simple” like a mod conflict. My personality is the “I-can-fix-it” type and I hate to say it, but I have no clue. Best of luck to you.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Hoss1 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:52 pm Wow, that’s frustrating vondeylenfarms. Too bad it was something “simple” like a mod conflict. My personality is the “I-can-fix-it” type and I hate to say it, but I have no clue. Best of luck to you.
I unfortunately have to give up.... there is literally nothing else I can do 🤷 it seems like others that have the issue have given up also as nobody is working on a fix or brainstorming with me

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
psionist

Post by psionist »

Hello dear Custom Modding Team,
After the last update of the "Case IH 2150 Early Riser ..." there are no longer all seeds. Can you please change this again?
I play on a PS4 console so the previous version was nicer when playing.
Many thanks for your help
Megusxlr

Post by Megusxlr »

I was kinda curious about the nerf too. The Great Plains can plant everything it would be nice if this one could too.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

Speaking of seeds, is it just me, or do the seed tanks not open manually? I've been trying to load the seeds with a telehandler with big bags or an overloading shovel, but I can't get the tank to open.
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

That's weird I have no trouble with mine.

I have the problem (still) of it wandering around in the shed when it is parked / not in use.
But that's probably a mod conflict. Just haven't bothered yet to find out wich one.
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.