courseplay advanced fieldwork tutorial?

legacygaming

courseplay advanced fieldwork tutorial?

Post by legacygaming »

hi guys, is there any advanced fieldwork tutorial on courseplay? its like get the best out of a courseplay, im having issues with a long towed seeder that carry a big seed storage like seedhawk thing, when the tractor changing lane its going backward and u know this make the seeder and seedhawk collide and cant continue to the next lane, i already create a headland to free some space up for tractor to manuever but the tractor just driving backward.

any help or tutorial recommendation will be greatly appreciated. thanks! happy farming!
Realistic Farming
Mwal

Re: courseplay advanced fieldwork tutorial?

Post by Mwal »

I like 3 headland passes on the big seeders and you can make your turning radius bigger and change the type of cornering it does. Also make sure you update courseplay and try making a new course. They’ve come a long way in handling the way big equipment turns, and I haven’t really had problems for a while with courseplay with the stock settings making 3 headlands then up and back
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

legacygaming wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:25 pm hi guys, is there any advanced fieldwork tutorial on courseplay? its like get the best out of a courseplay, im having issues with a long towed seeder that carry a big seed storage like seedhawk thing, when the tractor changing lane its going backward and u know this make the seeder and seedhawk collide and cant continue to the next lane, i already create a headland to free some space up for tractor to manuever but the tractor just driving backward.

any help or tutorial recommendation will be greatly appreciated. thanks! happy farming!
What Mwal said. And with those bigger machines, headlands are a big part of it. I always have at least 2 headlands, maybe more if it's a trailed implement versus a mounted one. Also, Kederk Farms has a few tutorials on Courseplay and uses it a lot in his series, you might pick up some tips there :smileynew:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I'd also suggest using skip lanes, you can set it to miss say 1 pass then it will do every other pass and when it reaches the far side it will work it's way back filling in the blanks.
Cber1955

Post by Cber1955 »

Hi i often look the video made by this guys. He is very good with courseplay and autodrive but they are in french https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9zXrk ... SMDFdc9WCQ
quintto

Post by quintto »

I'd say play around with the skip lanes function, on smaller trailed stuff I use that all the time to get rid of the slow reversing of the tractors, and it works great. you can also play with the lands feature (somewhere on the bottom of the generation window)