Slovenian countryside seasons ready?

Paco_86

Slovenian countryside seasons ready?

Post by Paco_86 »

Please tell me, because I don't know :( I haven't any information.
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
Yeahrightio

Re: Slovenian countryside seasons ready?

Post by Yeahrightio »

It should be Paco, I think every map available will accept seasons but wether or not it runs it properly will be a different story. Think meadowgrove, it runs it but absolutely disagrees with it for me anyway.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Yeahrightio wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:56 am It should be Paco, I think every map available will accept seasons but wether or not it runs it properly will be a different story. Think meadowgrove, it runs it but absolutely disagrees with it for me anyway.
I hope so! Thanks friend... I like to play with seasons.
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

There is no seasons folder inside that map, so it migth work with seasons but definitly isn't prepared for it.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

juf.de wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:47 pm There is no seasons folder inside that map, so it migth work with seasons but definitly isn't prepared for it.
Ok, thanks a lot friend
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Some people say that it is season ready
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Every non-mulitfruitmap is seasons compatible, that means you can use it on that map without causing issues. I just cecked the map in the GE again, there is no snow-mission, the roofs have no snow layer and as i mentioned above there is no folder for seasons with custom GEO, files for different colors of fruits and trees for fall/winter/spring and so on.

So no, the map is not seasons ready, but seasons works without problems on that map.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

juf.de wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:42 pm Every non-mulitfruitmap is seasons compatible, that means you can use it on that map without causing issues. I just cecked the map in the GE again, there is no snow-mission, the roofs have no snow layer and as i mentioned above there is no folder for seasons with custom GEO, files for different colors of fruits and trees for fall/winter/spring and so on.

So no, the map is not seasons ready, but seasons works without problems on that map.
Sorry for ask you, but could you say me if Slovenian Hills (other map) is ready for seasons?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

It looks like it's the same with "the hills of Slovenia" map, it works fine with seasons, but just don't have snow missions and no snow on the roofs.
Playing on PC
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

juf.de wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:13 pm It looks like it's the same with "the hills of Slovenia" map, it works fine with seasons, but just don't have snow missions and no snow on the roofs.
Mmmm ok thanks a lot