steam fs19 wont stay open

strykerrogue

steam fs19 wont stay open

Post by strykerrogue »

I have hundreds of hours played and have had no issues but randomly my fs19 will not stay open when I start it. the game isn't crashing per say but when i start the game, it starts and runs but after a few seconds it kicks me back to the desktop (as if i taskbar out). It is still running and i can reopen the game via the taskbar icon and it opens, i can see its at the main menu and running then it kicks me back to the desktop again and i can keep doing this but it wont stay open. I verified game file integrity via steam, deleted catches, reinstalled the game, tried running it via desktop icon and through my AROURY CRATE app and it still does the same thing. I am getting no errors, pop ups or codes and this is the only game that is doing it. I'm sure it is something dumb and i am overlooking but any help or advice would be appreciated.
JensChrDK

Re: steam fs19 wont stay open

Post by JensChrDK »

My game does the same, but only once per session - I'm thinking mod conflict - but haven't looked more in to it because it doesn't bother me that much..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick