Broken update??

vondeylenfarms

Broken update??

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Ok so it's been discussed about the 2150 planter having some issues for ps4 players...I've already crossed off mod conflict as nothing fixed it. I've started a new game, I've uninstalled the whole game and redid it..I rebuilt the ps4 database ect... literally everything. But now I'm noticing that other mods are sliding all over the map!! Anything hooked up basically....I don't mean leaving it and coming back to it moved...I can stand there and watch it slide in a circle! Wtf is going on!? The game is basically unplayable for me and no idea why??! Of course giants could care less so anyone got an idea? Anyone else got this issue??
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Hoss1

Re: Broken update??

Post by Hoss1 »

Are you having any issues with other games? My initial thought is there’s some sort of bug/corrupt file on the hard drive or some sort of hardware issue. It seems you’re alone with these problems so that’s what drives me to your console. I’m not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, I just have a tendency to want to troubleshoot problems...
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Guil

Post by Guil »

Have you still got the 2150 installed and does it happen with no mods downloaded using base game equipment?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Guys, after 24 hours of release, the feedback from the 2150 is being incredible. Yesterday, in all Facebook groups, Discord pages and servers, you could see pictures of the 2150. This is incredible. We are very happy with that.
Thank you community.

Despite this, some people have reported small problems to us.
Overall, I would say that the mod works 99% well on all systems with the most varied types of mods, but some people have reported problems:

1. When you have the tracks they move a little bit. We will fix this as soon as possible.

2. Turn problems: Case IH 2150 uses a new 3rd point system that no other planter has in the FS. So, some tractors that have a collision at the 3rd point are preventing curves after the planter is connected, they are:

Case IH MX by Casearias Modding: In this case, the problem is with the tractor, which has a very large rear impact. Casearias is my friend and will send a tractor update to Giants soon, where the collision system will be less.

Challenger MT800E by Giants: The rear collision of this tractor is also big, even disproportionate. But we will try to reduce the collision of the 2150 to be compatible with this tractor.

We are working to resolve this, and we should soon release a hotfix on ModHub.

But we have other problems that we cannot solve without feedback from the community.

Some players are crashing/flying/problems start planter, refill, changing seeds:
After a few tests, we found that it is not compatible with other mods that you have installed.

NOTE:We recommend that you create a new savegame and test it only with the 2150 installed. After that, if it works well, start activating the mods little by little to see which one has a problem. Unfortunately, we still don't know which specific mod is doing this.

We already have a list of some incompatible mods:

FS19_TrailerJointBlock
FS19_manualAttach

If you discover any more mods that are in conflict, please let us know.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I've experienced some bad sliding on my Griffin save over the weekend. I had the Warrior+ with hooklift option and a grain tipper option on it with the Brent Grain train hooked to it. At first the Warrior+ was sliding horribly. It stopped after a little while, then the grain train was sliding very noticably. So it's not one thing that is sliding. And not all the time. I have the Case 2150 installed but none purchased.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I deleted the 2150 because it made my framerate go into the single digits (at least, more so than normal on a console...)

The only other thing I would recommend is borrow a friend's PS4 and install the game and see what happens. If you have deleted the planter and it's still causing issues, it really seems like a hardware problem but an extremely odd one.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

It’s a mod conflict. I know it’s not what you wanna hear but I can almost guarantee it. I have had similar issues before. The only remedy is to start pulling mods until it goes away. I know that sounds awful but it’s part of playing with mods, they aren’t made with the intention to work together in many cases. The best way to test is to see if it happens with the base game only. If it doesn’t it’s one of your mods. The thing to remember is it doesn’t have to be just one mod, that planter could conflict with twenty different mods. Especially considering how old some of the mods you may be running and the quantity of out of date mods that are long overdue for updates. My best advice is to figure out exactly how to trigger a blue screen and then repeat the process removing multiple mods at a time, until it no longer blue screens then you have good mods and questionable mods. Add the questionables in one by one and attempt blue screen. If it does throw them out if it doesn’t there good to go. Or just trash the planter, which is way easier.
Edit: out of the blue random thought for you, uncheck all your mods that were removed or are no longer allowed on the hub. Personally that would be my biggest source of concern considering you cannot have scripted mods on console. Those mods could very well have game breaking issues/ be incompatible with updates or other mods that aren’t allowed to be fixed.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:08 am I've experienced some bad sliding on my Griffin save over the weekend. I had the Warrior+ with hooklift option and a grain tipper option on it with the Brent Grain train hooked to it. At first the Warrior+ was sliding horribly. It stopped after a little while, then the grain train was sliding very noticably. So it's not one thing that is sliding. And not all the time. I have the Case 2150 installed but none purchased.
All my issues are on Griffin actually since it's the only map I play 🤔 I'll download a other map and check things. As for the other responses...I already did the mods one by one for 3hrs and never fixed it so no idea what mod conflict. Literally all other games I play are fine, no issues. The planter seems fine for a long time..at one point I played for an hour before I blue screened. I'm very curious now if it's not Griffin map?! I updated same time as planter ....

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

I would remove the planter and start a new save on Griffin and see how it goes.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Lufarms wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:24 am I would remove the planter and start a new save on Griffin and see how it goes.
No issues...I have an all JD map that works fine when it comes to the blue screen error. I will say it's kinda choppy (frame rate) but not as many issues

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
lawm

Post by lawm »

Did u see the 2150 got updated?
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

lawm wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:59 pm Did u see the 2150 got updated?
I sure did. I doubt it fixes it for me though since I wasn't using the track version. Obviously I'm going to try it anyhow lol

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
lawm

Post by lawm »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:59 pm
lawm wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:59 pm Did u see the 2150 got updated?
I sure did. I doubt it fixes it for me though since I wasn't using the track version. Obviously I'm going to try it anyhow lol
You wont know till u try I suppose lol
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

Sorry to say I just updated the 2150, loaded my Lazy acres save and bought the planter with wheels. Started to use it and all was good so I saved and reloaded the save game. Instant blue screen so I deleted the planter and reloaded again and everything is fine again.
After many tries it seems that having it downloaded is no problem, even buying one is ok for me until the next time I load.
Real shame because it’s a great mod and I hope someone clever can find and fix the problem.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Fade2black wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:37 pm Sorry to say I just updated the 2150, loaded my Lazy acres save and bought the planter with wheels. Started to use it and all was good so I saved and reloaded the save game. Instant blue screen so I deleted the planter and reloaded again and everything is fine again.
After many tries it seems that having it downloaded is no problem, even buying one is ok for me until the next time I load.
Real shame because it’s a great mod and I hope someone clever can find and fix the problem.
After reloading is definitely a bigger issues. I've played for hours on a new save and then finally blue screened. Again...I can't find the conflict...

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!