Did you play to Kolonia 1990? So, 2 questions

Paco_86

Did you play to Kolonia 1990? So, 2 questions

Post by Paco_86 »

Hi! If you sre playing, or played, to the Kolnia 1990 map, with seasons, I've got 2 questions for you:
1) Is the map ready for seasons? (It could be obiously, but sometimes maps aren't ready).
2) What did you do in your firsts steps? I can't see many gameplays. My problem is that I'm a disaster with pallets, and the farm is so small for put it placeable buildings.
I play in ps4.
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
Adamvet

Re: Did you play to Kolonia 1990? So, 2 questions

Post by Adamvet »

I never played on this map so I can answer only for second question. Try to sell some buildings if don't like and put other from mods. I believe it could be good move because many buildings from mods are cheaper then already exists. So you can make money and the buildings from mods are many times more convenient to use.
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Adamvet wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:42 am I never played on this map so I can answer only for second question. Try to sell some buildings if don't like and put other from mods. I believe it could be good move because many buildings from mods are cheaper then already exists. So you can make money and the buildings from mods are many times more convenient to use.
Mmmm I don't think so, I like all the buildings of the farm...
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

1. The map is seasons ready.
2. I use the big bag handler in the CSZ pack for pallets. It's not ultra realistic, but can't handle pallets physics in this game.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

I played it when the cattle and pig pens glitches out and didn't have a snow mask. Had a go at it the other day and that has disappeared. It works with seasons, and looks even better with it.

As for the pallets, why don't you try one of those placeable seed\fert buy points. There is some really small ones in the modhub and they do fit in the yard on kolonia.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Yeahrightio wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:51 am I played it when the cattle and pig pens glitches out and didn't have a snow mask. Had a go at it the other day and that has disappeared. It works with seasons, and looks even better with it.

As for the pallets, why don't you try one of those placeable seed\fert buy points. There is some really small ones in the modhub and they do fit in the yard on kolonia.
Could you say me the links, please?
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=130161

This pack has a big bag handler that has tension straps, which you can use to pick up anything with them, as tension straps are overpowered in this game lol. FarmSimGuy uses it to pick up logs, it can also pick up big bags, pallets, or just about anything else you need to move around
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Ok thanks to all! I found a
good mod for me: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Now: find something to feed my pigs.
Florish

Post by Florish »

I played it last year before the last update. Can anyone confirm that there is no longer going to be snow inside some buildings like the cow and pig pastures and i believe also the silo buildiings on the cowfarm??

That was the gamebreaker for me...

I play on ps4
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5