Astro C40 Controller

Attack Wave

Astro C40 Controller

Post by Attack Wave »

Hey everyone, damn, been a while since I last used this forum. Anyway, bought a high spec gaming laptop, controller worked fine, and now it no longer seems to work on FS19. I have the Astro C40, I can skip the entry videos, however when the main menu arrives, the controller stops working.

I'm at a bit of a last stop with this post to be honest, contacted Astro Gaming Services, and there's nothing they can do, controller is also just 2 months old, and the annoying thing is, it works perfectly on other games. Any help/ Advise if anyones experienced the same issue?

Drivers/ Windows updates/ Game reinstalled/ Steam controller disabled, everythings been tried.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
DMZ Commander

Re: Astro C40 Controller

Post by DMZ Commander »

Use the keyboard and mouse for the menu and see if everything works properly in the actual game itself
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

Thank you for the most pointless response. ever.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

I would recommend to check the log.txt to see if the controller is detected correctly by the game. It should be listed there in the 'Devices' section, and the line listing the controller should show something like 'Cat: GAMEPAD'. If it show 'Cat: UNKNOWN' then the game wasn't able to recognise the Controller correctly because most likely there isn't a matching configuration file for it in the inputDevces or inputDevicesManual folder inside the FarmingSimulator2019 folder.

If the controller is detected by the game you can test if all axis and buttons are working using the procedure documented in viewtopic.php?f=964&t=147961&hilit=gsEn ... g#p1149521
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules