Crazy thing...Lizard Warrior + and Lizard Grain Box

RED_Smith

Re: Crazy thing...Lizard Warrior + and Lizard Grain Box

Post by RED_Smith »

Aesthetics are important to your enjoyment of the game. No criticism here, I want people to enjoy the game. My last post was only as an FYI, since the 26.33 pack doesn't seem to be as well known. When I finally decide to try animals, I plan on trying the CSP-32 HKL animal trailer. Have you had any experience with it?
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Can't say I have. I don't know why, but I really haven't played around with ITR/hooklift stuff. I did a little in FS17 with my logging operation, and in 19 I've mainly used them to have a makeshift grain truck. If there was a nice tandem grain truck mod on the hub, I probably wouldn't have any HKL stuff.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I like the lizard grain box, for the fact that it’s the most American looking of the hooklift items. It has a grain door as well, so when I empty into an auger, the esthetic is better for me.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

After fighting with the the Kuhn 4100 sprayer on lining up my passes I loved the idea and price of using the JD 4045 HKL Sprayer. I also love to use the liquid tanks as mobile refill points for my fert and herbicide (painted them blue and red respectively). It is nice that the tanks don't have to be on a trailer to fill off of them. I should buy a 3rd for fuel, now that you make me think about it.