Features

Lygge

Features

Post by Lygge »

1) What features tractor will have if I use Global position system?
2) Whether it is now possible to plant a mixed forest, I have waited this ´feature´, have not plant forest in fs19 .
3) Does the ram comes soon for lambs, I have been waiting his arrival too. (and have I lost my black sheep forever :frown: )
Mwal

Re: Features

Post by Mwal »

1. If you use gps you will have a system that keeps you straight and even when working your fields. You can set up almost like a map of the field to follow.
2. No just spruce trees are plantable unless you use a placeable mod but then you can’t cut those trees down
3. Not quite sure what you’re asking here but here’s a snippet from the seasons manual that might help
“ Sheep: The Purchase
When you purchase a sheep, regardless of breed you are purchasing a female animal. These animals will still breed as the player will have to pretend that they have a male animal in the pens or that breeding is done automatically. Although it should be noted that sheep are not artificially inseminated at this point.”
Lygge

Re: Features

Post by Lygge »

wow interesting. Global position system is the gps, of course. If we wait hard, maybe we’ll get a ram, maybe two. Maybe we get a black sheep and a black curly woolly and curly horned ram.
Even if we sent a whisper-message on the drawers table, about these sheep and pine, deciduous trees, if the whisper comes to life. :gamer:
Playing at PC via Origin