Sandybay and carrot harvester

Lygge

Sandybay and carrot harvester

Post by Lygge »

Hi! Does anyone play Sandybay map. Where has lost the carrot harvester? My carrot waits in remove top. What do I do? :confusednew:
Playing at PC via Origin
dutchcon21

Re: Sandybay and carrot harvester

Post by dutchcon21 »

Is it the Maize plus edition of the map? The harvester should be under the sugar beet category. A modded version of the Ropa or Holmer. It's included with the Maize plus versions.
Lygge

Post by Lygge »

dutchcon21 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:30 pm Is it the Maize plus edition of the map? The harvester should be under the sugar beet category. A modded version of the Ropa or Holmer. It's included with the Maize plus versions.
Yes the map is with Maize plus. But i tried to use bouth Ropa and Holmer. The potato harvester and the sugar beat harvester, they does not worked. Previously there was mark what harvester is for carrot and onions, now there is not any marks about these vegetables :confusednew:
Playing at PC via Origin
gmoody79

Post by gmoody79 »

You can go to 3rd party mod sites and get carrot and onion harvesters. But the ones for the map are in potato or sugar beet technology, they will towards the end since they added mods by the map maker.
Lygge

Post by Lygge »

Ahaa, I found it, but don´t understand the install. Why it is not in FS19 mods? There must be some of dissenting view of the Giants personnel. But I wait the carrot and onion lifting machines come in general distribution. :rolleyesnew:
Playing at PC via Origin
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Not sure what you mean there :search:
Lygge

Post by Lygge »

eric21 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:17 pm Not sure what you mean there :search:
Sometimes it is difficult to understand what another person's thoughts are. Linguistic-cultural differences are sometimes relatively large.
But in short I meant. I wait that the harvester of onion and carrot comes back to fs19 game, then I can continue the harvesting my carrot of the game of Sandybay. :gamer:
Playing at PC via Origin
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Lygge wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:03 pm
eric21 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:17 pm Not sure what you mean there :search:
Sometimes it is difficult to understand what another person's thoughts are. Linguistic-cultural differences are sometimes relatively large.
But in short I meant. I wait that the harvester of onion and carrot comes back to fs19 game, then I can continue the harvesting my carrot of the game of Sandybay. :gamer:
They never were part of the game.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Lygge

Post by Lygge »

They never were part of the game.
[/quote]

Oh, was´t it? How there is the onion and carrot seeders? The Chellington has the harverster for carrot and onion, why Sandybay has not? A mystical feature of the game. Aren´t the both Oxygen games? :hmm:
Playing at PC via Origin
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

I just checked the xmls of the Sandybay map, there are definitly carrot and onion harvesters. They are both in the potato category in the implement tab, did you only check the self propelled vehicles tab?
And here they are ingame, my game is in german but that doesn'T matter:
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Lygge

Post by Lygge »

juf.de wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:50 am I just checked the xmls of the Sandybay map, there are definitly carrot and onion harvesters. They are both in the potato category in the implement tab, did you only check the self propelled vehicles tab?
And here they are ingame, my game is in german but that doesn'T matter:
Humble thanks. I would not have survived on my own. :hi:
Playing at PC via Origin
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Lygge wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:29 am They never were part of the game.
Oh, was´t it? How there is the onion and carrot seeders? The Chellington has the harverster for carrot and onion, why Sandybay has not? A mystical feature of the game. Aren´t the both Oxygen games? :hmm:
[/quote] [/quote]
Not OxygenDavid’s game, he just mods maps for FS.
Haven’t looked (and can’t as computer isn’t working currently) but suspect the seeders are just the basegame ones. (Most multi fruit mods automatically add their seed types onto the appropriate planters and drills)

And could a mod fix the quotes?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.