JD DB90 planter on PS4

gridpipefinn

JD DB90 planter on PS4

Post by gridpipefinn »

Can anyone recommend an easy way to increase the seed capacity on this planter? Is there a pull behind cart/trailer that one can use? Thanks
Lufarms

Re: JD DB90 planter on PS4

Post by Lufarms »

You can use any seed cart/trailer. The problem I've found is that the trailer hitch on the planter is too high, and the cart looks weird when attached.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Try a front tank on the tractor
gridpipefinn

Post by gridpipefinn »

Thanks! Tried a front tank and it works like a charm!!
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Which tank?
Old fat guy with a day job...
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I would guess any of those Euro tanks to go with the seeders and planters. Lemken/Vaderstaad/maybe Kuhn. There should also be a Horsch one on the modhub. They wouldn't be accurate to go with that planter, but in pretend land....everything works! As long as you have the imagination. My problem is no matter how right brained I am, the left takes over when I play the game and yells at me.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:24 pm I would guess any of those Euro tanks to go with the seeders and planters. Lemken/Vaderstaad/maybe Kuhn. There should also be a Horsch one on the modhub. They wouldn't be accurate to go with that planter, but in pretend land....everything works! As long as you have the imagination. My problem is no matter how right brained I am, the left takes over when I play the game and yells at me.
Know what you mean Chedly. In FS15 I was a Case IH/New Holland guy with a bunch of Euro stuff on US maps. Get FS19 and Seasons and with few exceptions it all US machines (Fendt, Claas, and Manure/Slurry along with hay tools the exceptions) and lots of Deere’s (probably as I have lots of good mods to choose from unlike FS15)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
gridpipefinn

Post by gridpipefinn »

I used the Vaderstaad. Yes it is not realistic, but after all it is a game. As long as what you are using works for you and you are having fun, then Farm On!!
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Here in south alabama I seen that same planter on a field not far from where I live and I noticed they had an auger hooked to a truck that they were using to refill it with so that's how I'm going to do in-game seeing as I like to play realistically
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Maybe a better question would be how much acreage will it plant on one fill? (In-game, not IRL...)
Old fat guy with a day job...