Really, Shaba?!

iwan073

Really, Shaba?!

Post by iwan073 »

You guys read this post from Shaba?

Maybe a bad translation, but how I understand is that he’s stopping his support for this map because people won’t give him 5/5 ratings??

Unbelievable.

No more Shaba for me

https://www.facebook.com/10005201854647 ... 03091/?d=n
Ignorance is bliss
DEERE317

Re: Really, Shaba?!

Post by DEERE317 »

Sounds kind of like CNH modding...
Modders get respect but it’s a 2 way street. Modding’s skill and some talent but anyone can do it to varying degrees of success. (Mainly referring to some modders who act like they have a special gift that no one else has)
That got off of the original topic fast. I digress.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

To me it’s not even about respect.

I respect the amount of time and effort they put in. But I won’t rate a map 5/5 if I’ve seen better ones or ones that give me that special feeling
Ignorance is bliss
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Know what you mean.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:31 pm You guys read this post from Shaba?

Maybe a bad translation, but how I understand is that he’s stopping his support for this map because people won’t give him 5/5 ratings??

Unbelievable.

No more Shaba for me

https://www.facebook.com/10005201854647 ... 03091/?d=n
I do not know if it will be a bad translation, but yes, in the short / medium term I leave the support of all my maps and factories for consoles. Do you know what it is to receive hundreds of weekly messages on the same topic? factories do not work, because I do not load a game, blah blah blah There are videos, tutorials and blog, a very good one in this forum, about the factories, but it is easier to ask and get it done than to investigate and learn by yourself.

My maps are not made in 3 days, they are many hours invested, surely many of the players do not pass in one, long nights of tests, I am not a professional of this, for me it is a hobby that I enjoy doing.
lawm

Post by lawm »

I must be one of few who does not pay much attention to the ratings unless it's like a 2, then I investigate if there is a serious issue with the mod. But I guess if that's your gauge of reception of the mods you create i could see how its " disheartening "?
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

Well I get the part where he is sick of the ongoing complaints and not getting any appreciation for the work already done.

But hey ho if he wants to quit it. Its his right to do so.
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Don't forget a number of players are children and probably get confused on how these work even if they watch YouTube videos. Also people want to download and play not mess around with things that takes time. Maybe that's why its rated as it is.

As a modder, always ask how can you improve it with the restrictions that are in place? If you cant, move to a new mod, maybe a rice production or even tea production?
Eische

Post by Eische »

And exactly this a the point why Giants should implement a basic factory script in the next basegame.
Right now modders have to go crazy routes to get factories/productions to consoles. No wonder players get confused.

Yes, not everyone is using factories and not everyone needs them. But if that funktionality is nicely inegrated in the basegame, it would be so much easier for every player.

The star rating alone is just ********. Giants need to figure out a way to add a mandatory comment section to the rating system instead. This way everyone will have a better judgement on the total rating.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
eric21

Post by eric21 »

But Shaba is saying there's loads of tutorials and guides in this
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

Probably to get complainers to do it themselves. (and find out it's not that easy)
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

It’s Shaba’s map. Shaba can do what he wants. Even if a lot of players think that’s pretty lame. I don’t play his maps, but what he has done with them and the factories are cool and different.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:21 pm It’s Shaba’s map. Shaba can do what he wants. Even if a lot of players think that’s pretty lame. I don’t play his maps, but what he has done with them and the factories are cool and different.
I agree. The factories may not be perfect, but we can make pigfood on consoles, and that's a 5/5 from me.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Hi there,
a manual for the factories here in the forum, is from me.

You find them here: -> English Forum : Farming Simulator[EN] General DiscussionGuides & Tips
Unfortunately, due to the many changes, my contributions are not yet 100% up to date again. But many questions are answered there if you read through it.

Even when the updates came and the maps were not yet prepared for them, information about them could be found in my post. If you were also looking for information.

But I am very happy with the work of erShaba, Vanquish081 and Farmer Mahnew for allowing a possibility of productions on the console at all. Despite the many problems that such animal pen production brings with it!
Thank you for this *thumbsup*
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I don't really like his maps because they are to cartoonie for me but hey he got factory's to work on console which is amazing and it's his maps so he can do what he likes
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama