Best of Oxygendavid

Paco_86

Best of Oxygendavid

Post by Paco_86 »

Hello! Very difficult question, because Oxygendavid is amazing. But in your opinion, what is his best map for fs19?
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
Lufarms

Re: Best of Oxygendavid

Post by Lufarms »

Probably Chellington because is his last published map with tons of features, but for me Marwell Manor has the first spot.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Technically probably his latest (new) map, Marwell Manor (though I've not yet tried the finished version of Swiss Future Farm). Oakfield on FS17 was amazing and probably my favourite overall, but like most converted maps it's lost some of its soul in FS19.

It's fair to say that Calmsden Farm is about to blow away everything he's done before if the cinematic trailer he released a couple of days ago is anything to go by.

Lufarms wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:37 pm Probably Chellington because is his last published map with tons of features, but for me Marwell Manor has the first spot.
Some new features, but graphically some of the buildings it looks even older than I remember the original looking, and not in a good way. That's not a criticism, that's just where FS mapping was at the time, but it's fair to say those aspects of the map haven't aged well.
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

marwell manor for me but that's just me :P
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Marwell is winning for now ☺
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

If the trailer is anything like the real map then Calmsden Farm will be my choice, I only play on detailed maps, I think Oxygendavid gets better the more maps he makes.
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

My personal fav is the original Chellington. It was the first mod map we got on console for FS-17 and it made me realise there could be so much more to the sim over and above Giants mapping efforts. I played it to death on the PS4 when it came out.

I think the best map he's ever made is Oakfield. It brings together the things that make a great FS map - attention to detail, a sense of realism and great gameplay-ability. It was so much better in FS-17 though.

I can't wait to try his new Calmsden Farm map. It looks incredible. If someone told me it was FS-22 I'd believe them.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Marwell. It is a fantastic map.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Somebody can to tell me what can I make
hay in Chellington? I'm very confused
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

For some reason, although they all do look great, Oakfield has been the only map of his I have been able to get into. I’m not sure why though.
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

Paco_86 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:53 pm Somebody can to tell me what can I make
hay in Chellington? I'm very confused
From the map notes:
- Grass, Alfalfa and Cloverr have 4 dryingg stages (needs at least 3x tedding) - with and without seasons.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Chellington. However when calmsden farm comes out im sure that will blow away anything we have seen as far as maps in farm sim. Not only that im 100percent sure that calmsden farm will be more realistic detailed and graphicly advanced that any new map gaints will create for a new farm.sim game
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Marwell Manor Farming Agency will be my favourite, once it is released obviously. Next week hopefully.
Cokey

Post by Cokey »

For me on fs19, #1 Chellington, #2 Shamrock Valley, #3 Sandy bay. On fs17 oakfield farm. Always a *censored* for attention to detail
Cokey

Post by Cokey »

I dont know why that was censored lol. Only wrote S U C K E R