Tramlines

SaffronYellow

Tramlines

Post by SaffronYellow »

Hi guys, Im having an issue where by when I do my headlands with no tramlines on, it still creates tramlines?
Anyone know how to solve as its quite annoying that every pass ends up with tramlines once grown?

Your head jerks backwards, slamming with a wincing bang against the partition wall behind you – but it is only thin chipboard, so it will not have hurt you. Your hands release your nipples, and instead you grab the back of my head and grind my face hard against your cunt web cam girls , arching your hips wide apart and forcing me further and deeper into you. You give a loud inarticulate cry, your ass-cheeks clench and quiver, and you come in a climax of breath-taking, earth-shaking, dizzy-making intensity. As your iron grip on my head relaxes slightly in the aftermath, allowing me to get a gasp of breath, your vagina squirts a spray of your juices across my face, and I open my mouth wide to lap it up.

The high-priestess has indeed blessed and baptised me, and I am now admitted as a communicant in the worship of Glory. I am content indeed, for now I will eat of the flesh of your pussy and drink the golden wine of your cum-juice, whenever you open your temple doors.

You recover your breath, but still lean for support against the wooden wall. In the sudden silence, we hear from the cubicle behind you a series of rising harsh cries:

‘Oh, fu**, yes! Oh, yes, yes – aah, oh fu** me! Aaah, f***, f***! Aaaahhh, f***, f***!!’ https://livecamsex.show

The wall vibrates against your back, as the older black woman that I saw earlier on the dance floor and the pretty baby-faced busty Latina come together, hot pussy mashing against pussy in fierce eager urgency. You look down at me and smile – oh, what a lovely smile you have! it is warm, and yet with still a tinge of vulpine desire! – and we both laugh. You put a finger under my chin and gently raise me to my feet, and then your arms wrap around me and pull me into a tight embrace, and I feel again the wonderful sensation of my erect tits nude cam girls pressing against your smaller firm globes. You kiss me, in slow languorous pleasure, both of us content in the security that comes after the first furious sexual lust has been satisfied, after the commitment has been made to share our bodies utterly, and in the knowledge that the night is young and there are many hours of lesbian passion still to be enjoyed.
Last edited by SaffronYellow on Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dixie Farmer

Re: Tramlines

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Are you using ProSeed?