I need to know about the next game coming

Marcio_Brazil_farmer

I need to know about the next game coming

Post by Marcio_Brazil_farmer »

I already read a lot about the future of the farming simulator series in this forum, but I would like an official statement, if there is a project or a game in development and when we can have some news and a possible release date.

I really like farming simulator. I have over 1,450 hours played on steam.

And I really want to know when we will have a new game with news and improvements in the series that is already excellent to have fun playing.

Thanks.

Marcio
Curitiba - Brazil
Mwal

Re: I need to know about the next game coming

Post by Mwal »

I would imagine something is in the works with the video they released last week but who knows it could just be another dlc
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

I would imagine that there will be a barrage of videos and spreadsheets any day now, to hype up the new game with a sprinkle of hints all the way up to October just to find out that it falls dreadfully short of all the hype and all the promises made to us.
Just like FS19 was, when it first launched, devoid of any half-decent maps, and no vehicle mods that can be transferred from FS19. probably not even the buildings.
And if they go even further down the console route, so as to stop scripting for the model makers, then I am done with the game.
These games never come any good until after December.

That should ruffle a few feathers!
Last edited by j_maybury on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

How did they “go even further down the console route” with FS19?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Marcio_Brazil_farmer

Mwal wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:37 pm I would imagine something is in the works with the video they released last week but who knows it could just be another dlc
You mean the video "farming simulator in a nutshell" ?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeah, feels they are ending it or adding something big, that’s just my opinion though, you have to ask chedly if you want the truth, rumor has it he knows someone on the inside
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Mwal wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:56 am Yeah, feels they are ending it or adding something big, that’s just my opinion though, you have to ask chedly if you want the truth, rumor has it he knows someone on the inside
Ched can commune with Baby Grogu. Baby Grogu knows.
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

Marcio_Brazil_farmer wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:02 pm
Giants will announce and release the new game when they will be ready. To be honest it doesn't bother me when and how.
One thing is sure; I wont buy it immediately but I will wait until they release on Steam the Premium Edition (Base game + Season Pass).
Until then, I'll stay with FS19 :)
Patience is the keyword *thumbsup*

Happy Farming *thumbsup*
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

If the next game has at least basic Seasons then I probably will buy it on release. If it doesn't, and if Realimus say they are not going to do an update then I probably won't buy it all
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Marcio_Brazil_farmer

EURO_FARMER wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:41 am
Marcio_Brazil_farmer wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:02 pm
Giants will announce and release the new game when they will be ready. To be honest it doesn't bother me when and how.
One thing is sure; I wont buy it immediately but I will wait until they release on Steam the Premium Edition (Base game + Season Pass).
Until then, I'll stay with FS19 :)
Patience is the keyword *thumbsup*

Happy Farming *thumbsup*
Thank you, yes we have to wait.

And I wont buy it immediately too, but I will follow your advice and buy the premium edition. *thumbsup*
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

blue_painted wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:53 am If the next game has at least basic Seasons then I probably will buy it on release. If it doesn't, and if Realimus say they are not going to do an update then I probably won't buy it all
+1
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Mwal wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:41 pm
blue_painted wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:53 am If the next game has at least basic Seasons then I probably will buy it on release. If it doesn't, and if Realimus say they are not going to do an update then I probably won't buy it all
+1
+/-1
I hope it does, but only if GIANTS does it fully and well, not just as a marketing gimmick. That and I think Realismus likes making it.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

I predicted an announcement by spring or early summer, and it still looks likely as they've pretty much summed up FS19.
Hopefully with the extra time they've had, the next release will be smoother than 19.
Marcio_Brazil_farmer

FarmBoss wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:09 pm I predicted an announcement by spring or early summer, and it still looks likely as they've pretty much summed up FS19.
Hopefully with the extra time they've had, the next release will be smoother than 19.
You mean in the this year's spring on north hemisphere ?
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

It takes a new FS at least a year to get "good" as far as bug fixes and mods go. I'm in no hurry to trade up from FS19. I mean, we're just now getting some decent US equipment released.

I said I wouldn't get 19 until seasons was out for console but I was convinced to anyway. That won't happen again. If 21 or 23 or whatever they call it comes out, I'll hold off until I can set my farm up how I want to.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!