Problems filling liquid fertilisers from tanks

ScottishTreefrog

Problems filling liquid fertilisers from tanks

Post by ScottishTreefrog »

First off sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I've been unable to find it.

I've only recently statred playing the PC version and so far have enjoyed the amazing number of mods avalible for it. However I wanted to place a tank near to a number of fields I was working on that I could periodicaly refill and use this to fill the liquid feriliser's from (primaeraliy using the Hardy Navigator 6000 but have also tried to use the Kuhn PF1500. Both of these have no issues filling from the standard liquid fertaliser tanks either when they are at the shop or placed out near a field but I'd like to use somthing bigger. I've downloaded both the ITRunner Tank pack from Edge Gamming and also the Man Tank Pack too while I can fill both there tanks without issue when ever I move the liquid fertilisers near the filled tanks I don't get the prompt to fill the fertalisers. I've tired possitioning the feralisers and or the tanks from every angle and still nothing.

Any suggestions as to what I could be doing wrong would really be helpful particularly from those who have used these mods.
RED_Smith

Re: Problems filling liquid fertilisers from tanks

Post by RED_Smith »

I do not have any suggestions on those two mods. I would suggest you try the tanks in the IT Runner 26.23 HD pack https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php? lang=en&country=cz&mod_id=129353 I have used these with no problem. I color code mine for fertilizer and herbicide.