Farming Simulator 2022 Announcement - Fan Thoughts

chedly_farms

Re: Farming Simulator 2022 Announcement - Fan Thoughts

Post by chedly_farms »

I'll eat crow if all my complaints will be proven wrong, this is a good step in the right direction.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Here are some things i spotted Image looks like new character skins Image new pickup of some sort
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Manfi

Post by Manfi »

FSarndrone wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:31 pm new pickup of some sort
Nope :confusednew: .. it might be some of SUV / Crossover.
About the rows, maybe they will add GPS module ? :search:
About USB beacon: Do you think it will flash when an employee fills the container with grain up to 80%? This could be useful.

3D soil or texture ? :hmm:
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Probably texture
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

The soil is a parallex normal effect which was already used in Fs19, this just looks a more advanced system which is interesting.

So yes it's still a flat 2D texture, but looks more like a 3D soil than normal.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
Truckerdan

Post by Truckerdan »

1. Please add mod matching on ps4 ps5 so i dont have to scroll through mods for hours. 2 add more aspects to dairy farming like cow health/ medications for sick cows. Calf being visible when born. 3. The ability to hook up cows to be
milked. 4. The ability to call a truck driver to deliver cows to the meat possessing plant/ or to pick up milk. 5. Relistic milk testing to make sure milk is pasteurized correctly or it will be no good to sell. 6.American maps that are realistic no beach on my farm. 😳 7. please fix driving sensitivity i should feel like I'm hauling weight tractors and semis should have to gear up not go 40 in 2 seconds. Some side wants that most likly wont happen. 1. Add the ability to dig. 2. Make a blank slate map where I can design the farm the way I want. 3. Add peterbilt as a new brand. Add lawn mowing equipment like redmax. 4. Add an online competition mode where it puts me in a map with other players to try to run a more successful farm so online doesn't feel so closed off. 5. Add hunting or just deer and ducks geese in general. Thanks for reading if you got this far. 🚜 as far as the trailer goes look promising but i just wqnt a deeper dairy farming experience.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Exactly, it's funny how people on the internet (Like SilverNews) are going crazy by thinking it's 3D texture. It's easy to see that it is not.

That's a good improvement on 2D textures!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I’ll admit so far I’m very unimpressed, but I’ll hold off on my complaints until they start announcing things like what new brands and what exactly is upgraded from fs19. The way things are going it will be 2022 till I see a ps5 and I’m worried if they are making this game for old gens the the slot counts will *censored* and further limit the capabilities of the new consoles maybe? It’s not hard to max out slots so I was hopeful for more
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

^^^One of the things that has me considering the jump to PC for the next one.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
TomazKo96

Post by TomazKo96 »

Miketeg wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:19 pm Exactly, it's funny how people on the internet (Like SilverNews) are going crazy by thinking it's 3D texture. It's easy to see that it is not.

everything for the views ...
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

TomazKo96 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:56 am
Miketeg wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:19 pm Exactly, it's funny how people on the internet (Like SilverNews) are going crazy by thinking it's 3D texture. It's easy to see that it is not.

Summed up anything with “news” in the names, I digress before a derail.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

TomazKo96 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:56 am

You can't beat a good old bit of click bait.
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Truckerdan wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:08 pm 1. Please add mod matching on ps4 ps5 so i dont have to scroll through mods for hours. 2 add more aspects to dairy farming like cow health/ medications for sick cows. Calf being visible when born. 3. The ability to hook up cows to be
milked. 4. The ability to call a truck driver to deliver cows to the meat possessing plant/ or to pick up milk. 5. Relistic milk testing to make sure milk is pasteurized correctly or it will be no good to sell. 6.American maps that are realistic no beach on my farm. 😳 7. please fix driving sensitivity i should feel like I'm hauling weight tractors and semis should have to gear up not go 40 in 2 seconds. Some side wants that most likly wont happen. 1. Add the ability to dig. 2. Make a blank slate map where I can design the farm the way I want. 3. Add peterbilt as a new brand. Add lawn mowing equipment like redmax. 4. Add an online competition mode where it puts me in a map with other players to try to run a more successful farm so online doesn't feel so closed off. 5. Add hunting or just deer and ducks geese in general. Thanks for reading if you got this far. 🚜 as far as the trailer goes look promising but i just wqnt a deeper dairy farming experience.
+1 to you're cow ideas, i no lots of people complain about crop textures or graphics an so on, firstly I do agree they could be a lot better, I just think the animals really really need a major overall on this game, my main way of playing is having the animals as the main part of my farm but it's basically non existent in this game, just feed them an give water which gets somewhat boring just doing the same thing over an over.
Eische

Post by Eische »

BulletBill wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:55 pm The soil is a parallex normal effect which was already used in Fs19, this just looks a more advanced system which is interesting.

So yes it's still a flat 2D texture, but looks more like a 3D soil than normal.
You are absolutely right.
Chaki just confirmed this in the German forum section.

There will also be blog post coming up to give some more information on this.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

I wish they would do a blog post on why they never use the correct field colours/textures.