Farming Simulator 2022 Announcement - Fan Thoughts

Miketeg

Re: Farming Simulator 2022 Announcement - Fan ts

Post by Miketeg »

I really hope they will add an "undo" for the Landscaping tool...this is a most needed feature
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
DEERE317

Re: Farming Simulator 2022 Announcement - Fan ts

Post by DEERE317 »

Miketeg wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:54 pm I really hope they will add an "undo" for the Landscaping tool...this is a most needed feature
*thumbsup*
Ditto
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
JWE75

Re: Farming Simulator 2022 Announcement - Fan Thoughts

Post by JWE75 »

if you compare many other game series like 2K NBA for example, the changes in every year are minimal. FS allways brings a lot more to the table and plus the outstanding modding culture wich takes the game to another level for many years.... Name any other game series that could even compare to FS
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Jagtractor wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:56 pm I am excited for the new game. People always complain that the new games don't add anything but when you think of it, not many new games of any kind really "add" anything. It's all about getting the graphics better and adding a couple little quality of life upgrades. There is no re-releasing game that doesn't do this. Even the coveted GTA is just a re-release with better graphics and a couple new ideas. Nothing more. I've noticed that the farm sim community (not everyone) is one of the most complaining genres I have come across.

I for one am excited to see what it looks like as the is my biggest driving upgrade. Better looking fields/tree/tractors/lighting/weather/performance. Those are the only driving factors we should be concerned about. And those are the only ones Modders can't really fullfill.
"Even the coveted GTA is just a re-release with better graphics and a couple new ideas." :lol: :lol:
Barely any difference between SA, IV and V. *thumbsup*
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

JWE75 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:57 am if you compare many other game series like 2K NBA for example, the changes in every year are minimal. FS allways brings a lot more to the table and plus the outstanding modding culture wich takes the game to another level for many years.... Name any other game series that could even compare to FS
It seems like you are laying a trap. We all know that naming any other series that could even compare to FS will get the tears flowing and the tempers flaring.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

FarmBoss wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:17 am
Jagtractor wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:56 pm I am excited for the new game. People always complain that the new games don't add anything but when you think of it, not many new games of any kind really "add" anything. It's all about getting the graphics better and adding a couple little quality of life upgrades. There is no re-releasing game that doesn't do this. Even the coveted GTA is just a re-release with better graphics and a couple new ideas. Nothing more. I've noticed that the farm sim community (not everyone) is one of the most complaining genres I have come across.

I for one am excited to see what it looks like as the is my biggest driving upgrade. Better looking fields/tree/tractors/lighting/weather/performance. Those are the only driving factors we should be concerned about. And those are the only ones Modders can't really fullfill.
"Even the coveted GTA is just a re-release with better graphics and a couple new ideas." :lol: :lol:
Pretty much, yes.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

blue_painted wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:18 pm

Pretty much, yes.
They need to learn how to re-release the proper way I guess. It takes them several years to do what Giants does in several months. :confusednew:
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

Pretty much, yes.
Well, if you're playing the games using that pc you've got in your signature then no, you wouldn't notice a difference.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

trogladitez wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:04 pm

Pretty much, yes.
Well, if you're playing the games using that pc you've got in your signature then no, you wouldn't notice a difference.
It doesn't do too badly, for an i7-4790 with 16GB and GTX-1060 with 6GB

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

blue_painted wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:55 pm

Pretty much, yes.
At 19’s release that was solidly mid tier (lower end but still mid) so definitely not bad.
Don’t you have to love people assuming cheap = junk. :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:02 pm
blue_painted wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:55 pm
At 19’s release that was solidly mid tier (lower end but still mid) so definitely not bad.
Don’t you have to love people assuming cheap = junk. :lol:
It would have been an Ultra Machine in 2015!

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Needs tacos. The great maps have tacos.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
greenbelt

Post by greenbelt »

I agree with Chedly_farms and GothicKing13 in that I will wait for the mods before I buy a new version of this game and the most important thing is natural graphics. We are sitting inside at our machines and we need to feel like we are outside. Real rainy days with no shadows, real cloudy days with no shadows, dust clouds behind the vehicles, windy days with swaying trees and blowing leaves, lightening and thunder even!! Personally a tractor is a tractor is a tractor, I couldn't care less as long as I can pull the plow, cultivator, seeder, etc.
MOOUSE

Post by MOOUSE »

i see that there will be premiere tonight at 8pm revealing few stuff... will see what the seasons look like tonight. anyone is exciting for that no? lol
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

I suspect all we'll see tonight is a few more screenshots showing off the seasons and the US map as the gameplay premiere is tomorrow night.