The undecided man

Paco_86

The undecided man

Post by Paco_86 »

This is me, the undecided man. I don't know what map should I play so, I want to ask to this community. What map dou you recommend me?
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
JensChrDK

Re: The undecided man

Post by JensChrDK »

I can't get enough of Eiersholt *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Paco_86 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:57 pm This is me, the undecided man. I don't know what map should I play so, I want to ask to this community. What map dou you recommend me?
Welker Farms with all 3m equipment.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:47 pm
Paco_86 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:57 pm This is me, the undecided man. I don't know what map should I play so, I want to ask to this community. What map dou you recommend me?
Welker Farms with all 3m equipment.
Hahaha is a punishment? 🤣
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Big fan of Griffin IN.....started playing on New Lands as well. It has a very No Man's Land feel to it but is a but more lively.
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Pretty loaded question you pose there.

My opinions:

Big open Canadian Prairie feel: Canfarm.
Big modern American corn belt feel (even though I don't think PA is really technically considered the corn belt): Bucks County.
Scenic and "rustic" Eastern European feel: Osina.
Pastoral British countryside tenant farmer feel: Mercury Farms or Marwell Manor.
Tiny and gorgeous cramped old European feel: Campaign of France.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Depends if you like high horsepower and big machines, or if you're looking to do smaller fields that you can finish jobs on in a short amount of time.

Me personally, growing up here in the US, farming has for the most part been those big fields and machines. Driving through Eastern Washington with my family when I was a kid, I remember looking out the window and seeing fields stretching past where the eye could see. So I play on Welker Farms and I also play on Lazy Acres to get that big, industrial farming experience.

If you like smaller fields, you could do something like Homestead Economy or Mercury Farms. I actually had Mercury downloaded and it was an aesthetically pleasing map, but like I said, I'm just into the US style.

What I'd recommend is try downloading a map, and just put a few hours in exploring it, working it a little, then download another that's noticeably different and try that out. Once you discover which style of farming you enjoy more, try a few maps in that form until you find one you like.

Hope this helps you.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I have over 170 hours on Stone Valley. Probably the most I've ever put on any map in any FS series. I can't get enough of it. It's big fields and flat as a pancake but still has a "lived-in" feeling and nice scenery.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Bryan83 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:05 pm Depends if you like high horsepower and big machines, or if you're looking to do smaller fields that you can finish jobs on in a short amount of time.

Me personally, growing up here in the US, farming has for the most part been those big fields and machines. Driving through Eastern Washington with my family when I was a kid, I remember looking out the window and seeing fields stretching past where the eye could see. So I play on Welker Farms and I also play on Lazy Acres to get that big, industrial farming experience.

If you like smaller fields, you could do something like Homestead Economy or Mercury Farms. I actually had Mercury downloaded and it was an aesthetically pleasing map, but like I said, I'm just into the US style.

What I'd recommend is try downloading a map, and just put a few hours in exploring it, working it a little, then download another that's noticeably different and try that out. Once you discover which style of farming you enjoy more, try a few maps in that form until you find one you like.

Hope this helps you.
Thanks! I don't know about a good american map, I think that farming simulator is better with eastern or british style, I don't know why. Or maybe I'm wrong.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

My favourite maps are MVP 19 for big fields with big equipment, and Ravensberg or Gerselsberg for farms where I won’t need a Xerion or two. They all look and feel amazing.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Well I wasn't meaning acb actual true American map, but rather the style of large fields with lots of hectares to work. For example, a map like big fields farm that has buildings with a real euro feel to them.

And I don't think you or anyone else is wrong for playing how you like. To me that's the whole point of the game.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Babrosty is a good one, chellington if you don't mind driving on the wrong side of the road, greenriver a third
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Noraf wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:06 pm Babrosty is a good one, chellington if you don't mind driving on the wrong side of the road, greenriver a third
The wrong side 🤣🤣🤣
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Lazy Acres
Ignorance is bliss
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

West Texas, Goldcrest Valley EP, Mercer County DFMEP. Can't play without the Diniz Farm M+ features anymore
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!