Suggestions from the Brazilian community for Farming Simulator 22

LUIZ EDUARDO - CM

Suggestions from the Brazilian community for Farming Simulator 22

Post by LUIZ EDUARDO - CM »

Good night everyone, how are you?
I am here recording some suggestions from our community for future Farming Simulator, it is worth remembering that this is a general FeedBack.

Improve the discharge particle of the machines, apparently the mesh does not bring such a cool reality - Luan Sleutjes

Add straw on the chipper and hook the machine platform, we already have this as Script but it ends up not being easy to add - Luiz Eduardo

Why don't we have to control pests? pesticides can help with this and at the same time use more Corteva reeds - More than 50 people

Use the harvested seeds for planting - more than 50 people

lawn mowers could also cut cotton stems - Luiz Eduardo de Lima

Airplanes for spraying is something that has been requested by the community for many years, with the atmosphere of Farming Simulator 22, wouldn't this be a good time? - I think I speak for a large part of the community

Thank you for your patience, and I hope the suggestions will be evaluated!
Luiz Eduardo
Fundador - Proprietário
email: contato@connectmodding.com
jose.victor

Re: Suggestions from the Brazilian community for Farming Simulator 22

Post by jose.victor »

Criar um modo onde seja possível realizar a colheita de cana automática, podendo assim atuar com varias maquinas simultaneamente pelo mapa.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

In terms of of using grain for seeding. In the US most corn, beans, alfalfa and a few others are GMO. Meaning planting that grain is a. A violation of contract with Monsanto, b. Violation of patent law, and c. Will wind up with a farmer getting eaten alive in court. And that’s the oversimplified legal side, along with grain quality and limited to certain varieties of crop, etc. (and that’s what this mostly knowledgeless on the subject person knows)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
DeutschderSpiel

Post by DeutschderSpiel »

O sistema de duplagem de Tratores, colhetadeiras e etc do FS15
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

hello geniuses, greetings from Argentina! thanks for your console mods!
I would like the fuel to burn faster and cost more money. (I work with agricultural machinery in real life I am 33 years old and I love the game), and well it would be a dream Argentine brands in the official game. I think it would be easy to achieve it since the game would be a nice showcase for brands. I hope giants focus more on Latin America 😊💪
Farmeros Argentinos

And about the seed here in Argentina the seed that is harvested to save next year to sow friend happens with soy, wheat, oats, where I work and almost everywhere it is done like this, greetings!
LUIZ EDUARDO - CM

jose.victor wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:45 am Criar um modo onde seja possível realizar a colheita de cana automática, podendo assim atuar com varias maquinas simultaneamente pelo mapa.
Acredito que isso pode ocorrer amigo, segundo eles foi melhorado o funcionário! Esperamos que tudo dê certo!
Luiz Eduardo
Fundador - Proprietário
LUIZ EDUARDO - CM

DEERE317 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:11 am In terms of of using grain for seeding. In the US most corn, beans, alfalfa and a few others are GMO. Meaning planting that grain is a. A violation of contract with Monsanto, b. Violation of patent law, and c. Will wind up with a farmer getting eaten alive in court. And that’s the oversimplified legal side, along with grain quality and limited to certain varieties of crop, etc. (and that’s what this mostly knowledgeless on the subject person knows)
Por aqui também temos restrições ( principalmente Monsanto ) entretanto quando falamos de sementes tóxicas, como Clotalaria. Acredito que seria uma boa ideia, pois exigiria pelomenos que fosse trabalhado com cultivadores.
Luiz Eduardo
Fundador - Proprietário
LUIZ EDUARDO - CM

Farmeros Argentinos wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:04 am hello geniuses, greetings from Argentina! thanks for your console mods!
I would like the fuel to burn faster and cost more money. (I work with agricultural machinery in real life I am 33 years old and I love the game), and well it would be a dream Argentine brands in the official game. I think it would be easy to achieve it since the game would be a nice showcase for brands. I hope giants focus more on Latin America 😊💪
Olá amigo é muito bom ver você aqui, somos países próximos rsrs, acredito que isto pode ser ajustado no menu interativo ao apertar ESC! Mas claro que pode ser estudado alguma melhoria
Luiz Eduardo
Fundador - Proprietário
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

English section.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Farmeros Argentinos wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:04 am hello geniuses, greetings from Argentina! thanks for your console mods!
Thank you for addressing me directly. Although I don't mind "genius", I prefer FarmBoss, since I'm such a humble person.
Others are also looking for more fuel options, and Giants has also mentioned there will be new brands, so maybe Argentine brands will be included. Cross your fingers and hope for the best, until the announcements start coming.
Farmeros Argentinos

I don't know if he can write in Spanish, just in case I use a translator. Thank you all and we hope that more Latinos join the farm community!
Farmeros Argentinos

I am a console gamer! (play 4) that's why I put the fuel thing guys👍
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Google page translate said Portuguese for me.
Guil

Post by Guil »

FarmBoss wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:10 am
Thank you for addressing me directly. Although I don't mind "genius", I prefer FarmBoss, since I'm such a humble person.
Others are also looking for more fuel options, and Giants has also mentioned there will be new brands, so maybe Argentine brands will be included. Cross your fingers and hope for the best, until the announcements start coming.
:lol: :lol: :lol: