The best in the community

Paco_86

The best in the community

Post by Paco_86 »

I know it: a lot of topics about it. But this is my question...Which is your favorit map? I want to know the best map for the fs19 community. And of couse, tell your reasons ;)
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
Illinois Farmer

Re: The best in the community

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Have you read the 30 other threads on this?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:35 am Have you read the 30 other threads on this?
😳
Only one or two... Maybe
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
Illinois Farmer

Then why start a 3rd? BTW there are way more than 3.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Can we get a catalogue of these threads?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Active moderators might help with these repeated threads
Illinois Farmer

No kidding. Even that new one about the stealing should be locked after seb cleared up everything.
Hallers

Post by Hallers »

I think it`s about time to stop comparing maps and mods. There are thousends of mods availible for FS 19. All mods bring variety to game that no gamemakers will be able to. This is not just Giants but all games. I will rather encourage to support your favorit modders to keep up the good work rather then comparing them. Just my thoughts on threads like this.
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Hallers wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:14 pm I think it`s about time to stop comparing maps and mods. There are thousends of mods availible for FS 19. All mods bring variety to game that no gamemakers will be able to. This is not just Giants but all games. I will rather encourage to support your favorit modders to keep up the good work rather then comparing them. Just my thoughts on threads like this.
Sorry but I dob't want any comparison between modders. For me, all of them are amazing. I only ask for the best map for the community. If it's a bad question, close that thread.
Guil

Post by Guil »

There is no best map. Everything relating to the game is personal preference.
For example, I think the starting maps are not too bad but there is many that think they are terrible.

By all means create threads but there is no need to create one every time a thought comes into your head, the search bar is there and if you read the rules it states you should search before creating a thread. :hi:
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Guil wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:51 pm Active moderators might help with these repeated threads
Why don't you apply for the job? It might suit you :P
Ignorance is bliss
Guil

Post by Guil »

Hahaha, Deja Vu
Hallers

Post by Hallers »

Paco_86 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:27 pm
Hallers wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:14 pm I think it`s about time to stop comparing maps and mods. There are thousends of mods availible for FS 19. All mods bring variety to game that no gamemakers will be able to. This is not just Giants but all games. I will rather encourage to support your favorit modders to keep up the good work rather then comparing them. Just my thoughts on threads like this.
Sorry but I dob't want any comparison between modders. For me, all of them are amazing. I only ask for the best map for the community. If it's a bad question, close that thread.
I`m sorry for my language. It was not my intention to be mean or negative. I see that I used bad words for this and I will apologise for that. What I ment is that the Fs games are being played in so many different ways and the mods keeps this possible over and over. I played so many maps since FS 19 came out and I almost always finds something about a specific map that I like that others don`t. The variety the best things about the mods. Again sorry.