F350 superduty on console

Bobbydj1980

F350 superduty on console

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Glad to finally see a ford product on console and I can say they mailed evry feature on the real life truck now if someone could do a 96 f250 I would be in heaven thanks for the great work on this mod
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
DEERE317

Re: F350 superduty on console

Post by DEERE317 »

It’s not a Ford... otherwise GIANTS and/or Sony/Microsoft would have pulled it by now and be hoping Ford wasn’t going to eat them for lunch and maybe spit the out after some digestion. It’s a Lizard with a semblance to a Ford F350.Correct terminology statement over.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

😑it’s clearly a Ford
garyst

Post by garyst »

Maybe giants got the license for Ford for fs22 that's why they are not making a big deal out of allowing these trucks on console.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

It doesn't have the Ford logo.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

And even if they had the license for Ford for FS22 doesn't mean they got it for FS19 aswell and i'm pretty sure there would have been a big announcment if they got it for FS19.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

They're allowing these trucks on console because there is no such thing as a Lizard F-350 Superduty. It's a made-up truck that might be based on a real-life one... who can say for sure? :wink3:

No different than the TLX9000 that looks a whole lot like a Marmon 110P. But it's totally not one. Or a Lizard NL that bears a resemblance to a Volvo but my eyes are probably deceiving me.

I swear some of y'all are seriously trying to make a big deal out of nothing to get mods removed. I don't get it. This also isn't the first mod to look like a Ford. Heck, we've actually had console mods that say Ford on them, quite clearly. But anyway...
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
garyst

Post by garyst »

Well maybe ford is just one of those companies that doesn't care to make a big deal out of something like this. I am pretty sure the testing team at Giants knows its a ford and pretty sure they are well aware on what can and cannot be allowed on consoles. Like deere317 said it would have been taken down by now if there were any chance they thought it would cause them trouble. Besides there are several other fords but just labeled Lizard that we had on console before this truck.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:43 pm I swear some of y'all are seriously trying to make a big deal out of nothing to get mods removed. I don't get it.
:this:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Riven326 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:43 pm It doesn't have the Ford logo.
Bingo
Last I checked logos are trademarked/copyrighted. That’s why Lizard stuff can have IRL resemblances as they don’t have the trademarks/copyright material on them.
Now I’m not sure if one was to use an exact 3D model if that would be different.
garyst wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:49 pm Well maybe ford is just one of those companies that doesn't care to make a big deal out of something like this.
Doubtful as at least in the US a company has to enforce their copyright otherwise they loose it. So if it did violate Fords trademark/copyright and they did nothing and another company did that (say made a truck IRL) and Ford attempted to stop them they could say “look they didn’t do anything about this video game model” and get off the hook.
An actual example is Tractor Time With Tim (a YouTuber who does a lot with SCUT/CUT’s, primarily Deere’s) who had a logo that roughly looked like a 1 series Deere (and that what it was modeled off of) as he had a 1025R, but it was green and yellow so Deere had to ask him to recolor it (in this case loose the yellow) so they could protect their trademark. Also why many companies make seemingly ridiculous cease and desist orders to unrelated companies, they’re protecting the Trademark.
So there’s my 100% not legal advice summary of the US trademark system.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

I think a moderator should lock this, the only f you'll end up with is fu** all. Lol
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I'm not trying to get it removed this post was to thank the creator of this mod and some of y'all are blowing it way out of proportion
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

A few notes for the creator of this mod.

1. The engine sounds could use some work. It doesn't sound much like a diesel engine.

2.The 4x4 and Fx4 logos are not visible on the bed when using "extension 3" dually config.

3. Needs more rim options for dually config.

Really great mod otherwise. Big thanks to the creator of this mod!
lawm

Post by lawm »

Riven326 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:24 pm A few notes for the creator of this mod.

1. The engine sounds could use some work. It doesn't sound much like a diesel engine.

2.The 4x4 and Fx4 logos are not visible on the bed when using "extension 3" dually config.

3. Needs more rim options for dually config.

Really great mod otherwise. Big thanks to the creator of this mod!
1. The startup and idle is spot on for a straight pipe 6.0, this body style was the 6.4 I believe but the sound fits the super duty bloodline lol. The under load sound could use more combustion sound to the whistle. Just my 2cent

2. Definitely

3.Double definitely
Mountain-man74

Post by Mountain-man74 »

Would be great to have a four door crew cab of this version. Please .