Dear Devs: FS22 Seasonal Foliage

Eische

Re: Dear Devs: FS22 Seasonal Foliage

Post by Eische »

In a recent Q&A Session, Lisertan mentioned that the season mode in FS22 will not be as featured as the real Seasons mod. More details might be released in the next time. But all he said was:
"If you expect a full Seasons Mod copy featurewise, you will be disappointed."

He also mentioned that PF will be available as mod and not integrated in the basegame.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

I have never tried seasons and i am looking forward to trying it as long as there is plenty to do in the winter

As for precision farming , I installed it , tried it for 2 hours and promptly uninstalled it again as it was too much faff for the way i play .

I like to play it casually and not too much grind to get crops planted and harvested
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Eische wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:58 pm In a recent Q&A Session, Lisertan mentioned that the season mode in FS22 will not be as featured as the real Seasons mod. More details might be released in the next time. But all he said was:
"If you expect a full Seasons Mod copy featurewise, you will be disappointed."

He also mentioned that PF will be available as mod and not integrated in the basegame.
Both makes sense In terms of the whole player base. A Seasons mod type system would confuse most casual players for a while and most probably would quit. And PF’s the same. Casual players can play casual and realistic players can play realistic.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.