Question for Force Feedback wheel users

tcap023

Question for Force Feedback wheel users

Post by tcap023 »

I was wondering if you FF wheel users have been able to configure the wheel to not return to center or very weakly return to center like a real tractor. I am looking at replacing my FS wheel and understand FS does not support force feedback however wondered if the return to center was configurable in Logitech or Thrustmaster software.

Thank you in advance
Platform=PC
NotoriousWeber

Re: Question for Force Feedback wheel users

Post by NotoriousWeber »

I have the Logitech G29.

It is configurable in the Logitech GHUB. You can adjust the strength of the center spring, which in game adjusts how hard your wheel is to turn left and right, as well as how fast/hard it runs back to center.

You can also adjust your degrees of rotation, so can adjust how much you have to turn your wheel to make the vehicle turn.

I give it a perfect 5/7, would buy again.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I have the Thrustmaster TMX. It has virtually the same settings as the G29. The return strength affects how hard it is to turn and how intensely it returns to centre. You can also adjust degrees of rotation.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
tcap023

Post by tcap023 »

ok thank you guys. Sounds like its a worthwhile upgrade over my Farming simulator wheel i got years and years ago.
Platform=PC
road_clam

Post by road_clam »

I've used both the G27 , and the G920 . I personally omit almost all FF . I have my Logitech Gaming Software axis properties profile set up for slight resistance and centering strength. You also want to set your wheel's operating range up around 900 degrees.