Cutting bar set and Fendt 250 GT

blue_painted

Cutting bar set and Fendt 250 GT

Post by blue_painted »

I've installed this mod cutting bar set and the Fendt 250 GT but I cannot work out how to attach the front cutter. I've tried with and without frontloader fitting and I can get teh cutter to attach to the three-point linkage at the rear but not in the underslung position shown in the screenshots ... can anyone help me?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
JensChrDK

Re: Cutting bar set and Fendt 250 GT

Post by JensChrDK »

Can you attach any of the equipment from the tractor pack, cultivator or plow? The description says that these need to be placed underneath the tractor by hand, maybe it's the same?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Ahhh, good point. I didn't really look at the notes for the tractor. My bad!

EDIT: Yes, entirely my fault for not reading the instructions. What I needed was no frontloader attacher and then position the cutter-bar by hand under the tractor. It's helpful that the cutter bar is lightweight so that it can be moved with ordinary strength.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Glad you figured it out *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick