Dutch island, road questions.

Yeahrightio

Dutch island, road questions.

Post by Yeahrightio »

I love the dutchfeild maps, they are beautiful and laid out well. So naturally when Dutch island came out, I had a look.

I start at the spawn point and the road isn't "paved" where the Junctions are. There is also a big hole where one intersection is, but I like it. I intend to make it a "pretend" work site. Haha. Anyway, those little things don't hurt the map, I painted the roads with the gravel so you wouldn't know it was there, again pretend "recent roadworks". Hahaha. :lol:

I was wondering if this is just an issue on Xbox, because I have watched the MrsealyP video on it, he plays on PS and the problem isn't evident. Maybe a mod conflict, I tried with and without seasons, but the other dutchfeild maps are like this to, maybe it's just the maps in general. :confusednew:
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Ritchie

Re: Dutch island, road questions.

Post by Ritchie »

Try it without any other mods selected (and I mean no other mods) other than the map and see if it's okay. If it is then there's a good chance it's a mod causing the issue.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Thanks for the reply Ritchie. *thumbsup*

Unfortunately that didn't work. I "deselected" all of mods, dlcs etc, loaded in and the same thing. Hopefully it gets fixed in a future update. :gamer:

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

I loaded up the map on my PS4 pro and didn't experience any issues with the roads. Hopefully somebody else on Xbox will be able to try and see if they have a similar issue.
aklein

Post by aklein »

Worst part about the map is you cant extend the roads into the water. There are 3d road bits going down to the water and as a result you cant raise the ground up around them which then leave those areas under the water. The author should have ended the 3d road bits well before the water meeting the land and painted gravel or cement there to allow players to truly extend the roads out into the water for the reclaiming the land concept.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Yes it is also a bit annoying that I can't make the road go into the soil. I tried to deform the ground last week and it didn't work. I see it's back in testing though, maybe it's been fixed.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

I see the map updated, now that the roads around the periphery are fixed, it's more usable. I wonder if they fixed the main roads to, I haven't been on the map for a bit.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s