North dakota map?

njuska11

North dakota map?

Post by njuska11 »

Anybody knows a map that is released and set in north dakota?
SmokeFan

Re: North dakota map?

Post by SmokeFan »

No idea man, I did a google search but came up with nothing
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

I dont play American maps but is there not a map out there called North Dakota Greendale, I'm only going off the name, dont actually no anything about the map.
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

I don't know of one that is directly set in North Dakota. I live in Bismarck, and I've found that Welker Farms map looks pretty similar to some areas of Western North Dakota and the Millenial Farmer map is pretty representative of some areas in SE North Dakota.

What I'd really like to see at some point would be a map set in the Red River Valley. ND Modding and Mapping has one in progress that's set in the Wahpeton area, but it's way too big to ever be released for console players, 64X I believe. Would be really nice if someone would bring a North Dakota setting to consoles, as that would be so nostalgic for me. I don't have the time or patience to learn map modding, so I'll be happy with what I get from the modding community.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Not 100% sure but Dahl Ranch would fit that wouldn't it. Pretty sure it's based out of South Dakota though
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

dapals51 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:29 pm Not 100% sure but Dahl Ranch would fit that wouldn't it. Pretty sure it's based out of South Dakota though
Yeah Dahl Ranch does look pretty similar to a North Dakota setting. Really open landscape that's mostly flat with some rolling terrain.

The only things I'm not a big fan of on that map is the crop textures. After playing with the textures on the Mappers Paradise maps it's just really tough for me to look at the Giants modeled soybeans.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Thedebe48 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:22 pm
dapals51 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:29 pm Not 100% sure but Dahl Ranch would fit that wouldn't it. Pretty sure it's based out of South Dakota though
Yeah Dahl Ranch does look pretty similar to a North Dakota setting. Really open landscape that's mostly flat with some rolling terrain.

The only things I'm not a big fan of on that map is the crop textures. After playing with the textures on the Mappers Paradise maps it's just really tough for me to look at the Giants modeled soybeans.
It was also one of the first modded maps out
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!