Precision farming bug

Kakashi

Precision farming bug

Post by Kakashi »

I've experience that sometimes precision farming dlc just bugs out completely.

In these screenshots I show nitrogen levels, ph, soils and yields. I first planted soybeans and it worked as intended then I planted canola and it broke. This is not the first time and its not the map that's doing it. I've experienced it on Ravenport aswell. I have tested redownload the mod but it still doesn't work. However I have found a fix for it which is to sell and rebuy the land. But this is irritating and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or maybe knows a solution for it

Image -
Nitrogen

PH

Soils

Yields.
Noraf

Re: Precision farming bug

Post by Noraf »

Might want to post this in the tech section, and not general, as the tech part have a bug reporting section.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Issues with the Precision Farming DLC can also be reported via the public Bug Tracker: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=168424
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Am I the only one unable to understand OP's problem and what they mean by "it broke"?
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

@theSeb
No, your not the only one I am confused also. :confusednew:
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
lawm

Post by lawm »

Well if you experts are all confused I'm sure I will not even notice the "issue" lol
dogwalker1

Post by dogwalker1 »

The problem to me with the various PF screens is that the colors from multiple screens (eg: PH and nitrate) often appear at once (overlayed) when looking at either screen, making it hard to tell just from the colour what the values are in whichever screen you're looking at. I do think this is a flaw - why have separate displays if you're just going to blob the colours from multiple displays on top of each other in them. Maybe that's what the OP is referring to?
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

theSeb wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:36 am Am I the only one unable to understand OP's problem and what they mean by "it broke"?
Could it be the bottom picture for Field 1 shows a horrible yield during harvest despite a decent pH/Nitrogen Level? Which, if my understanding F1 is a Canola Field planted after Soya.

PS. I've not had these problems myself, I'm just trying to interpret the pictures.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.