Placeable Sell Points by Loki_79

GothicKing13

Placeable Sell Points by Loki_79

Post by GothicKing13 »

I downloaded this mod awhile back ago, use them here and there... especially on No Man's Land. But, I've ran into a problem. On my newest farm... I've taken up a bit of logging and was heading in to plant a field o'forest of me own. But, when I engaged the tree planter and lowered it into the ground. I lost control of the camera, the tractor just slid across the ground without the wheels spinning. The planter wasn't planting the saplings. I regained control once I disabled the planter. Now, for the last few hours I have have been engaging and disabling mods and attempting the run of the tree planter again. Note (It will plant Poplar, but NOT trees)... but, once I got to the "Placeable Sell Points" mod. I disabled and loaded back in, turned on the planter and planted 8 trees without hesitation. I don't know what mod/s might be effecting the "Placeable Sell Points" mod... but, as soon as I disabled this particular mod all problems with the tree planter disappeared and I just wanted to bring it to the attention of the mod author. :hi:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
loki_79

Re: Placeable Sell Points by Loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Hi, thanks for letting me know! I would never have thought to test tree planters. I have reproduced it with the base tree planter. I think the version below is now fixed, but I will test further this evening.

https://github.com/loki79uk/PlaceableSe ... g/v1.0.1.0
GothicKing13

Re: Placeable Sell Points by Loki_79

Post by GothicKing13 »

Glad I could help, had to be the most random of things... eh? When I encountered the problem I started pulling the forestry mods 1 by 1 to no avail. Fine, load mods by 10 until I encounter it, then remove by 1 until it disappears. Placeable Sell Points was not one I expected.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.