fs19 queries

Bharrison

fs19 queries

Post by Bharrison »

hi I have a couple of fs19 queries

first query

is there any news of the bessey benneth update as i have checked out the modders pages and not seen anything just wasn't sure if anyone had heard of any updates on it with fs22 due later in the year.

second query

was the issue between the pellet hall in straw harvest and the alpine dlc ever fixed or is it still you can only use one or the other to use that item in straw harvest

thanks in advance if you know anything
norfolk farmer

Re: fs19 queries

Post by norfolk farmer »

Bharrison wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:09 pm hi I have a couple of fs19 queries

first query

is there any news of the bessey benneth update as i have checked out the modders pages and not seen anything just wasn't sure if anyone had heard of any updates on it with fs22 due later in the year.

The last i heard was that a pc update is being worked on but the console version is unlikely, this was from watching VF streams on the map in which Dusty Dave popped in to.
Bharrison

Re: fs19 queries

Post by Bharrison »

norfolk farmer wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:05 am
Bharrison wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:09 pm hi I have a couple of fs19 queries

first query

The last i heard was that a pc update is being worked on but the console version is unlikely, this was from watching VF streams on the map in which Dusty Dave popped in to.
Thanks i'll not expect to see anything for it then thanks for the info