FS2019 Emptied Contract Goods into Wrong Drop Off Point! What Now?

Kevin240

FS2019 Emptied Contract Goods into Wrong Drop Off Point! What Now?

Post by Kevin240 »

Not sure if anyone has done this before:
I accidently dropped off an entire field of Canola into the highest priced drop off point not having read the full contract which specifically told me to drop off somewhere else (The Ranch)

I wondered why I was getting the profit but thought nothing or if at the time. Now I am unable to do anymore contract work.

Has anyone done this before and what is the work around? Do I have to grow some of that product now and drop it off at the location stated in the contract before I can do anymore contracts?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Dagrump

Re: FS2019 Emptied Contract Goods into Wrong Drop Off Point! What Now?

Post by Dagrump »

Kevin240 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:16 pm Not sure if anyone has done this before:
I accidently dropped off an entire field of Canola into the highest priced drop off point not having read the full contract which specifically told me to drop off somewhere else (The Ranch)

I wondered why I was getting the profit but thought nothing or if at the time. Now I am unable to do anymore contract work.

Has anyone done this before and what is the work around? Do I have to grow some of that product now and drop it off at the location stated in the contract before I can do anymore contracts?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
I did this once and all that happened when I finished on the "Completed Contract" menu was my account being charged for the missing crop it had expected to be delivered to another sell point. So just close out the contract as if you did it correctly. (I did it with Canola too) :biggrin2:
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

You could use a buy point to replace the missing crop also
aklein

Post by aklein »

On PC. use Easy Dev Controls to 1) calculate out based on harvest income and the sell price how much crop there was. 2) use Easy Dev Controls to first reduce your bank balance by the amount of harvest income you got. 3) use Easy Dev Controls to spawn in your trailer the amount of crop you calculated in step 1 and deliver to the correct area. Doing your best to put approx the same amount of grain in that sell point to satisfy the contract and then your free to do what ever you want with the balance of step 1 as you would normally. 4) use Easy Dev Controls to empty the trailer of any excess that might exist after you have sold the balance of the harvest as you calculated in step 1. Then complete the contract and pay more attention later.

On Console I guess your out of luck unless you happen to have that amount of crop already in your silo or can use a mod to buy it cheap enough to satisfy the contract. Or cancel the contract and just take the penalty and pay more attention later.