Chellington Cows - feed triggers!

tom1979

Chellington Cows - feed triggers!

Post by tom1979 »

As much as I enjoy the Chellington map I cannot help but be frustrated by the finicky feed triggers on the cows at the main farm. Sometimes the feed goes straight in, sometimes I just cannot find the 1 square inch where the trigger is. Is it just me?
Dixie Farmer

Re: Chellington Cows - feed triggers!

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Not had a problem there really, I drive to the right of the food trough, as far to the right as I can without hitting the bars, set the discharge of the mixing wagon to the left side. Pretty straight forward, the straw one I drive in the middle lane but from the other direction.
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

tom1979 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:47 pm As much as I enjoy the Chellington map I cannot help but be frustrated by the finicky feed triggers on the cows at the main farm. Sometimes the feed goes straight in, sometimes I just cannot find the 1 square inch where the trigger is. Is it just me?
No it's not just you lol, I dont play Chellington but I have seen some players find it hard to get a trigger to appear for the feed, if you've time you could snoop around some of the Chellington topics on here because I think it was mentioned more than once.
tom1979

Post by tom1979 »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:31 am
tom1979 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:47 pm As much as I enjoy the Chellington map I cannot help but be frustrated by the finicky feed triggers on the cows at the main farm. Sometimes the feed goes straight in, sometimes I just cannot find the 1 square inch where the trigger is. Is it just me?
No it's not just you lol, I dont play Chellington but I have seen some players find it hard to get a trigger to appear for the feed, if you've time you could snoop around some of the Chellington topics on here because I think it was mentioned more than once.
I did have a quick look but couldn’t see anything obvious. I’ve changed from using a telehandler bucket to a mixing bucket and it does now at least notify when you can unload, but it’s still quite hit and miss
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Ya I dont think theres any way of fixing it apart from the modder doing an update for the map. I've seen similar on other maps that got fixed with an update.
tom1979

Post by tom1979 »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:54 pm Ya I dont think theres any way of fixing it apart from the modder doing an update for the map. I've seen similar on other maps that got fixed with an update.
Hopefully he is busy finishing Calmsden !
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

If possible use this feed mixer

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Select to discharge from the moveable pipe and you can’t go wrong.

I use this bucket too

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019