Eureka farms mod. Please help me

Billybob01

Eureka farms mod. Please help me

Post by Billybob01 »

Sorry if this is a contentious subject but I really need help. I messaged giants who said they can’t deal with this issue and to post it here instead. I will paste what I sent them below.

Please guys can anyone help. I’m now the worst dad in the world!!! Many thanks

You wrote:
> Platform: Sony PlayStation
> Product: FS19
>
> I’m sorry to bother you.
> I updated the eureka farms map last night not realising that this would remove all the machinery mods.
> I realise they were very unrealistic and not overly in keeping with the game, and understandable you wished to correct this.
> Unfortunately this was my sons game and he has some learning issues but was really engaging with that map and it’s machinery. He normally just tries to perform stunts with cars/trucks and likes leaving things on railway lines on other maps.
The eureka map had him very engaged and he took it very seriously, and it was helping a lot with certain concentration issues.
Is there any way of getting the old map back. Many thanks.
Wifarm072482

Re: Eureka farms mod. Please help me

Post by Wifarm072482 »

Hate to say it but you pretty much stuck with the updated map. Tnt modding actually banned for short time for the modded equipment. There were plenty of people out there warning not to update the map if you didn't want lose all the fun stuff.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Unfortunately on Console when you update a Mod that's it you are stuck with the latest version, there is no way to roll back to previous versions of a mod or download and install a previous version. The TNT Maps all came with warnings not to update them or you'd lose the modified machinery they originally had.

If you were on PC you could have downloaded an older version of the map to replace the new update, alternatively if you already had a backup of the older version, with some basic copy and paste skills you could transfer the modified machinery to the new updated version of the map and have the best of both worlds, like I did.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

It is a pity Giants wasted your time and told you to ask on here as they clearly know the answer and should have told you so directly.
Billybob01

Post by Billybob01 »

Thanks for your input guys. Figured this was the case. Never mind.
Who actually releases the mods. I presume it’s someone at giants. I could plead for them to put version 1.1.0.0 up again for a short time so I can download it. But probably not🤷‍♂️